Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They're changing certain things.

Ok I’m looking at their card and it’s decent. It has extended warranty protection which a lot of cards dumped. 3% cash back catch all is decent.

I guess the X1 card is done for new applications. I still feel like the X1 card gets the job done for me and I doubt I apply for the Robinhood Card. Again with X1 you had to buy at partners but for me Nintendo, PlayStation, and Xbox are all partners for 2% cash back so I can buy digital games and redeem the cash back for 2%. Also the boost usually got me more cash back.
IMG-3505.png

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
You still holding?
:mjlol:No, but not because it's not still a lick. It's just that it's too expensive now, but if I went long, I see that I could have 2x'd it again. It was just that it was such a consistent lick when it was a penny stock that my anger to see it change (for the better) made me abandon it. Hopefully, I can find another stock like that and retire.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:No, but not because it's not still a lick. It's just that it's too expensive now, but if I went long, I see that I could have 2x'd it again. It was just that it was such a consistent lick when it was a penny stock that my anger to see it change (for the better) made me abandon it. Hopefully, I can find another stock like that and retire.

Lips to God's ears. Let us know if you get another lead like that @Domingo Halliburton

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Feel like I'm ready to start taking irrational risks with stock options again :gladbron:

I loaded up on an excessive amount of XLF calls this week. They seem dirt cheap, and as people start profit taking from "AI" related stocks I figure they'll want to look for some other places to put their money in the lead up to interest rate cuts. I figured I would go with a financial ETF, because I suspect that this drama with Silicon Valley Bank may have held back stocks down last year.

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)
Tesla delivered far fewer vehicles than expected in the first quarter

Tesla Inc. shares are tumbling 7% in premarket trading Tuesday after the company posted delivery figures that fell well short of Wall Street expectations.

The company delivered 386,783 vehicles in total during the first quarter, it said in a morning release. The FactSet consensus called for 457,000 deliveries in the first quarter, and Tesla (TSLA) had delivered 485,000 vehicles in the fourth quarter.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
$Kulr took off today. 15000 shares at .39 currently at .70 on news they got another 1 million dollar deal as 1 mil of course isnt alot in this game. Im mostly impressed with the Lockheed deal. More deals to come hopefully:wow:#OneLastYolo
Where you think it's headed?