Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I also regret not buying that a little earlier. Just sold all my palantir to get into Hood. I think they're coming out with a credit card real soon. And Rich Paul's helping them market themselves now.
I bought 10 shares of HOOD as soon as it IPO'd, so my average share cost is $38. I'm still down.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I also regret not buying that a little earlier. Just sold all my palantir to get into Hood. I think they're coming out with a credit card real soon. And Rich Paul's helping them market themselves now.
I have the Robinhood credit card. It's called the X1 card. They bought X1. It's a decent 2% flat rate on cash back card if you buy stuff from their partner companies that agree to the 2% rate.

Yes. PETAX. It's a part of my mutual fund.
That Gold card is trash. You can easily get 3% back on almost anything now with a variety of cards in combination and I pretty much get 5% back on all spend with like 7 cards and pay no annual fee.
AAA Daily Rewards 5% back on grocery stores and works on any transaction at Walmart
US Bank Cash+ Choosable rotating categories
Discover It Rotating categories
Chase Freedom Flex Rotating categories
Target Red Card 5% back at Target
Amazon Prime Visa 5% back at Amazon with Prime membership
Citi Custom Cash ( I have 2 of these) Choosable single catagory

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have the Robinhood credit card. It's called the X1 card. They bought X1. It's a decent 2% flat rate on cash back card if you buy stuff from their partner companies that agree to the 2% rate.

They're changing certain things.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PRAX

"Every patient in a midstage study responded to it's epilepsy treatment"

I've been trying to tell you guys since August. I still think it's headed to $100 at least

Well we sure missed the boat on that one,let us have another one now that we believe in you:wow:

And KULR didnt do a damn thing today. I swear when I avoid stocks like that on news,it will run non stop all day. This piece of crap went sideways and they will probably have an offering and reverse split by the morning:mjlol:

But,im still holding#OneLastYolo:francis: