Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)
I keep seeing this RKLB getting mentions...

Yall see this moving up to $5 dollars this quarter?

My concern is the rollercoaster cliffs the last 6 months...
Nope, no real movement until significant progress news on the Neutron spacecraft or Archimedes engine. I'm expecting Q3 at the earliest.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Robinhood was another of my mistakes. I didn't want to be invested in the company so I rode out the drop and got back to my $14 cost basis and instantly sold. It's up way beyond that so while I didn't lose anything I made nothing holding it for years. I still think long term it's not a hold but I didn't factor in the crypto wave when I sold.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Robinhood was another of my mistakes. I didn't want to be invested in the company so I rode out the drop and got back to my $14 cost basis and instantly sold. It's up way beyond that so while I didn't lose anything I made nothing holding it for years. I still think long term it's not a hold but I didn't factor in the crypto wave when I sold.
Do you get antsy with your long spec plays? Do you think you should wait to invest or be comfortable holding them longer once they show signs of life?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope. They never seem to stay down long enough to make money IMO.

Yeah i tried a few times actually. But i swear it felt like everytime the market was going down,Boeing would be going up. If i held my puts id probably be up right now or broke even due to decay. I think 130 or 150 was my buy area. Hopefully ill catch it then