Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

lib123

All Star
Daps

Mass layoff announcements like this are actually really big for the markets. The markets have been propped up by retail investors "buying the dip". If they feel less job security, they're not going to be throwing money at the markets.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fiverr been getting hammered (like everything else), but perhaps maybe a bit more. For those of you that think they might be a future in it, now might be a good time too look at it further.

Also, I'm a loyalist to the-coli, and I was even around in the SOHH days, but...just in case...are y'all posting anywhere else in particular? I know that a whole bunch of forums have stock market threads, but I'm just curious if there's a specific place where I'll see recognizable names from here.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Are y’all still buying on the way or just holding cash? I’m still putting $500 a month in my IRA. But I don’t plan on buying until I start seeing an uptrend
i will just throw small amounts of money at ETFs and mutual funds in my roth IRA to keep averaging down. i aint buying anything else right now.