Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
A high of +51% on my account 3 months ago.....

now at +6%

250K GONE

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
A high of +51% on my account 3 months ago.....

now at +6%

250K GONE

giphy-downsized-large.gif
You're still in the green lol. You'll make that back easily when the bear markets ends... in a couple of weeks, or months or years :damn:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know things are bad when the big boys like msft and aapl are falling and confirming head & shoulder patterns. It's not looking good. Portfolio managers are going for safety nets like KO, pep, gis, sjm, and so forth.

Personally I've been invested in energy for the last 6 months.

some names i'm tracking

WEAT - needs to get above 11.20, clear bullish pattern forming
BMY - begging to get above 77.50

My advice is to look at where the stocks are with relative strength in these bear markets. Stocks that are holding strong despite the market moves. Trade safe!

Even in bear markets there are days where there are some incredible squeeze moves. Until QQQ gets above 310ish, it is in bear mode.

In bear markets, shorts have a higher probability than longs and vice versa. If you're still long, especially in tech, you're not managing risk very well. There has been some incredibly easy tech short plays. AAPL dipped below 149 neckline on that h&s pattern yesterday, MSFT below 270 neckline, etc. Don't go against the trend hoping it'll turn around. Manage your risk properly.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lots of high growth names are at their highest valuation since the tech bubble of 2000. With the feds tapering twice as fast as before, expect tightening. Focus on names that have relative strength as opposed to weakness.

From 1/5. In hindsight, when you look at why the market went up with the feds lowering rates, making people like cathie wood look like geniuses, while rates went up, people had no strategy to sell tech names. I'm not a perma bear or perma bull, you need to just move with the market and the direction.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
levels to pay attention to in aapl - 149 neckline, above it and it negates the bearish pattern, below 141 means its in deep shyt.