Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I've gotten about 4 notifications from Robinhood today, "____ is down 5% today"

NVDA broke $200, $190, and $180 last week, it's looking to break $170 today, possibly $150 by end of week at this rate.
AMD is back to where it was June 2021.

This tanking just wont stop.
I kept seeing those too on my alerts. :to: amzn, Google, nvda ...are main ones I'm interested in

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sofi earnings were actually good (despite the leak).

Interested to see what happens price wise later today.
SoFi is completely divorced from the fundamentals at this point. Given the challenged the company faces with the current dependency on student loans yeah the earnings were solid. The guidance for the next quarter was lower than analyst estimates though so in this environment it gets punished.

This is a company that like I said has some challenges and in the fact of that consistently improves. It's almost a textbook example of what an investor wants to see. The company becomes stronger, the price falls. At some point that reverses.

I'm not losing any sleep over it. In the end I think the company will be proven right. Just hope there isn't a buyout due to the low stock price before then. I'd say both SoFi and Robinhood are likely attractive buyout candidates for a big bank. I guess if Chase swallowed them I could live with it as I think Chase is the best bank going but I doubt they do that.
SoFi is a buy :lupe:
I think I'll continue to buy more even past today where I'd reached 900 shares. I think it's gonna be a weekly buy for me going forward as long as the price is so low.