Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
How much capital do you need to daytrade or swing puts?

My bad I couldn’t post all day for some reason, now as far as capital goes I would say at least $2,000 to $3,000 that is if you’re just trading the QQQ and Spy which is all I trade nothing else, the spreads are tighter so you can get in and out trades faster plus they both have 3 expiration dates so they always pretty cheap compared to a TSLA or other big cap companies, I normally buy at least 3 contracts at all time with a Delta of 60 to 70. I rarely very rarely swing over night unless I really fell it’s gonna go in my direction I mostly exclusively day trade options but also remember you get 3 per 5 day window so I normally trade on Tuesday and Thursday because the contracts are the cheapest aside from 0 day which are really risky but you can make bank if the right move happens fast.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
yall buying uber like last time :lupe:

I got a watchlist, and I'm going keep throwing a grand, at the market pay period.

SoFi, Paypal, and Uber are on my radar.

Also disney if they continue taking an L.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

bnew

Veteran
Daps
just finish the week red and let me do some buying on friday :beli:

what phone and browser you on? thecoli is broken for me on my phone (brave and safari/iphone) and my laptop (chrome/macos)

use a VPN and ip hop until you find a server that loads the site correctly.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Anyway, I dont really know the strategy to do but I cant only average down right now. Portfolio down 26%. Unity crashed yesterday for no reason even though earnings were good. Sentiment is bearish overall so any news will be met with skepticism I think.

Salute to @lib123 who's been bearish the whole time.