Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- JPMorgan Chase & Co is launching the Advancing Black Wealth Tour, an event spanning three cities designed to provide financial health education, wealth-building seminars, and other vital financial insights to Black communities.

With stops in Los Angeles, New Orleans, and Philadelphia planned throughout 2022, the tour will host prominent Black business leaders and entrepreneurs who will engage attendees through panel discussions and interactive workshops. Forums will include financial wellness, best steps to saving money, navigating the real estate market and homeownership, entrepreneurship, and wealth generation.

The speaker lineup at each event will be complemented by a series of breakout sessions and one-on-one meetings with banking executives, finance professionals and other representatives from across JPMorgan Chase’s entire business.

$JPM

lib123

All Star
Daps
Wtf happen just saw down bad?

Investors got hype (and probably shorts covered) yesterday after Jerome Powell said the Fed isn't considering aggressively increasing rate hikes. But that sent interest rates and commodities higher overnight, putting downward pressure on the market. Also, the past two Friday's have seen 900+ pt declines in the DJIA. Many investors are probably trying to duck the fade.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Trump couldn’t save this market either, his hand was played and could only go on for so long.

with what’s going on in Supreme Court, save the trump stuff.
It is what it is at the end of the day Biden is one of the wurst presidents of all time true not all his fault

but in history he will go down top 5 worst ever

Reign X

Pro
Daps
It is what it is at the end of the day Biden is one of the wurst presidents of all time true not all his fault

but in history he will go down top 5 worst ever

I’m not a big biden fan but worst five is really pushing it. For stock, the fed could only increase its balance sheet and buy stuff up for so long. I know it really sucks for some of us right now, but broaden your horizon and dca or wait for correction. Win and lib had the convo in here about it. I haven’t bought much in a bit cause I thought this may happen. But I’ll probably be buying not too far from now if I can.

Amazon’s valuation wasn’t as overinflated as Tesla’s.

First the battle was profitability. Tesla bears said it wouldn’t happen. It did. Now the goal post is valuation. It really comes down to future growth rates. We probably vastly disagree on future projections. I still believe tesla will be a multi trillion dollar company in future. It is ahead of the curve and not a normal company. If the bottom falls on this current market it’ll drop with it, and I’ll gladly buy more.

Last edited: