Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

247Alex

Pro
Daps
Blackstone buying up another reit for 7.8 billion. All cash. Ticker PSB. Public storage owns like 40% of PSB and said they distribute proceeds from the deal to shareholders.

blackstone has to be one of the largest landlords in the country at this point

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
:whoo:

mufukkin throwback. Couldn’t tell me shyt when it was time to go back to school shopping and mom pulled up on mervyn’s :ohlawd:

Man. I used to get my Nike shoes from Mervyn's.
Granted the Mervyn's Nike shoes were somehow the "low tier" ones that weren't sold in any other store but I didn't care. Little me had the swoosh and that's all that mattered. :yeshrug:

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
$TWTR halted pending news.

SAN FRANCISCO, April 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by an entity wholly owned by Elon Musk, for $54.20 per share in cash in a transaction valued at approximately $44 billion. Upon completion of the transaction, Twitter will become a privately held company.

Under the terms of the agreement, Twitter stockholders will receive $54.20 in cash for each share of Twitter common stock that they own upon closing of the proposed transaction. The purchase price represents a 38% premium to Twitter's closing stock price on April 1, 2022, which was the last trading day before Mr. Musk disclosed his approximately 9% stake in Twitter.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
$TWTR halted pending news.

SAN FRANCISCO, April 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by an entity wholly owned by Elon Musk, for $54.20 per share in cash in a transaction valued at approximately $44 billion. Upon completion of the transaction, Twitter will become a privately held company.

Under the terms of the agreement, Twitter stockholders will receive $54.20 in cash for each share of Twitter common stock that they own upon closing of the proposed transaction. The purchase price represents a 38% premium to Twitter's closing stock price on April 1, 2022, which was the last trading day before Mr. Musk disclosed his approximately 9% stake in Twitter.
Only got up to 1.06 shares in M1. Oh well.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sold a lot of stocks since Friday, some at lost :francis:

Have enough money to do something if see the bottom and buy (who really knows what the dip is) but I am waiting to see the next US Federal interest rate call and the impact that has.

fukk :dead: yea i went all on too early

guess i just wont open up my portfolio til november :huhldup:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Whats going on with TSLA? Are investors upset about the TWTR buy?

My first thought was the downside to Elon's purchase is his handling of Twitter and the backlash that he may get will be spread out amongst his companies. So Tesla shorts might finally have a few winning days if his Twitter experiment goes to shyt.