Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
i somewhat like the service but the stock and company is absolute trash imo. just a poorly ran company with no vision.

Twitter Space was a good addition, took over Clubhouse arena.

Just have to do better job with not silencing opposing views, get back people confidence on this area. I can see the the potential Twitter has in the future globally.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Sold a lot of stocks since Friday, some at lost :francis:

Have enough money to do something if see the bottom and buy (who really knows what the dip is) but I am waiting to see the next US Federal interest rate call and the impact that has.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Twitter Space was a good addition, took over Clubhouse arena.

Just have to do better job with not silencing opposing views, get back people confidence on this area. I can see the the potential Twitter has in the future globally.

not sure why it took so long to create something like twitter space. they should have gotten into that earlier and a short video feature like snap, tik tok or vine. and after all this time still no edit button smh

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
not sure why it took so long to create something like twitter space. they should have gotten into that earlier and a short video feature like snap, tik tok or vine. and after all this time still no edit button smh
They tried video with periscope, but you can just tweet videos, not sure they need a special feature or TL for that. FB has tried Reels which have failed, each platform has strengths and reasons why people use it, can’t go chasing every other platform’s formula.

no other platform can capture Twitter’s real time conversation and interaction, they just don’t have a way to monetize this interaction

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
The owners of JCPenney have made an offer to acquire archrival Kohl’s in a deal that could value the department-store chain at upwards of $8.6 billion, The Post has learned.

Under the proposal, shopping-mall giant Simon Property and Canada-based Brookfield Asset Management — which together scooped JCPenney out of bankruptcy in December 2020 — have offered to acquired Kohl’s for $68 a share, according to sources close to the talks.

Kohl’s shares on Monday were recently trading at $56.43, off 0.9 percent.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
The owners of JCPenney have made an offer to acquire archrival Kohl’s in a deal that could value the department-store chain at upwards of $8.6 billion, The Post has learned.

Under the proposal, shopping-mall giant Simon Property and Canada-based Brookfield Asset Management — which together scooped JCPenney out of bankruptcy in December 2020 — have offered to acquired Kohl’s for $68 a share, according to sources close to the talks.

Kohl’s shares on Monday were recently trading at $56.43, off 0.9 percent.

Do people still shop at Penney's or Kohls?

Both of those stores were where my mom bought my clothes as a kid but I haven't stepped foot inside one of them since I was a pre-teen.

247Alex

Pro
Daps
Do people still shop at Penney's or Kohls?

Both of those stores were where my mom bought my clothes as a kid but I haven't stepped foot inside one of them since I was a pre-teen.
There is a Kohls right next to Target out here and that shyt is always packed. I dont get it but it reminds me of mervyns i used to go to as a kid lol