Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bag holder
bagholder.jpg

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Tesla carrying my portfolio. Should’ve just gone all in on it and bitcoin. I like most of what I own though except should’ve sold square for bitcoin straight up.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i'll live, improve, and then sell 2-3 years later. easy money. seattle market is insane breh. couldn't miss the opportunity.

so you think somebody gonna make tesla obsolete? :ohhh:

you do know 2 new factories are up and running right? giga austin alone can handle 2 million cars breh. :ufdup:

if you still question tesla then it's on you. :yeshrug:
My point is things don't always play out as anticipated. I doubt everything.

My point is Tesla dominating what amounts to a niche market right now doesn't guarantee they'll dominate it when it comes to full scale.

People seem to think there's going to be Tesla and in the far distance there will be everyone else. I say it's possible there could be heavy competition between many major players at the top. Most of these ICE makers are going to use their ICE business to funnel cash into developing EVs and I might get called crazy but I think a Volkswagen, Ford, or a Hyundai could very much compete at the top. Volkswagen is almost guaranteed to be heavy competition.

I don't doubt for a second that eventually Ford who sectioned off the EV from the rest of the company will spin off that branch into its own company. Buying some shares on M1 in anticipation of it.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
My point is things don't always play out as anticipated. I doubt everything.

My point is Tesla dominating what amounts to a niche market right now doesn't guarantee they'll dominate it when it comes to full scale.

People seem to think there's going to be Tesla and in the far distance there will be everyone else. I say it's possible there could be heavy competition between many major players at the top. Most of these ICE makers are going to use their ICE business to funnel cash into developing EVs and I might get called crazy but I think a Volkswagen, Ford, or a Hyundai could very much compete at the top. Volkswagen is almost guaranteed to be heavy competition.

I don't doubt for a second that eventually Ford who sectioned off the EV from the rest of the company will spin off that branch into its own company. Buying some shares on M1 in anticipation of it.

During all the pain the past couple of days, I added more $22 2024 Ford Call options.

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps

TOP STOCKS TO WATCH FOR THE WEEK OF APRIL 25, 2022 | Earnings Galore!

This video covers earnings this week, QQQ, Meta Platforms (Facebook), Enphase Energy, and Apple.