Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Square is a revolutionary company. Not fair to group them with the others you mentioned

Square has a weak balance sheet, crypto mining is speculative & Apple is about take a big chunk of food off their plate.

I'm personally not even looking at it unless it gets back to $65-70

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
That’s their most commonly known product but Hims and Hers ($HIMS) is a telehealth company that’s also expanding into general wellness products; skincare, mental health, vitamins, sexual wellness etc.

They’ve struck deals w/ Amazon, Walmart, Target, Walgreens and GNC, all in the last 12 months to have their products in their stores.

I don’t think I’ve ever used a single product from Hims (got my own preferences on skincare, vitamins etc.), but I’m a believer in them not only in telehealth (google the Hims App) but also as just having a stable revenue grower in Brick & Mortar / online retail.

A few celebrity sponsors w/ product lines are Jenifer Lopez, A-Rod, Gronk, They seem to partnering w/ interesting counterparts from a business and people perspective. My CB is at $6 but it’s been trading under $5 for the last month or so

EDIT : AND their earnings call is THIS afternoon, so immediate potential for me to look like an idiot a few hours from now :mjgrin:
oh wow interesting

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Square has a weak balance sheet, crypto mining is speculative & Apple is about take a big chunk of food off their plate.

I'm personally not even looking at it unless it gets back to $65-70
its balance sheet isnt weak at all but i agree with the rest

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's wayyy too early now, but DWCA has the potential to be one of the biggest failures of recent memory IMO. It just stinks of corruption and fraud which will eventually lead to the downfall of prices after an initial pump and dump:
  1. Over the last year, SPACs have been proven to be inefficient money grabs by the owners
  2. Trump has a history of prior businesses ending in consumer lawsuits and federal investigations
  3. Trump will have no loyalty to the SPAC or the shareholders, and where possible, he will cut into DWCA's bottom line to make himself rich, dampening their ROI
  4. With declining poll #s already, Trump is getting pushback from a select few Republicans. If his #s continue to slide, then this company becomes more niche.
  5. Even if that doesn't happen, if/when Trump dies, they're just a below-average right-leaning website with no moat or differentiating factors
I see they have LEAPs too.... I'm waiting for bearish price action but this has penny stock vibes all over it
imgoingtoeat-eat.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so who's buying facebook? :dead:

ive always hated the company. but i cant even tell if this is a great buying opportunity, or that loss in value was justified :huhldup:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so who's buying facebook? :dead:

ive always hated the company. but i cant even tell if this is a great buying opportunity, or that loss in value was justified :huhldup:

clearly its value was inflated but they've taken major hits from tik tox and snapchat. this metaverse thing better pan out cause their domination of social media seems to be lessening

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I got some fractional shares in M1 I should probably close out. Lemonade (1.2 shares down 82%) and Teladoc (0.45 of a share down 65%) in particular.