Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

lib123

All Star
Daps
+ rep.

A year from now people gonna be screaming they should have bought Tesla at these levels, it's like clockwork, lol.

We're clearly on the fast track to mass EV adoption. Soaring gas prices should be the flashing signal for everyone where this thing is heading.

EV mass adoption and market share dominance are already priced into TSLA stock.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i basically just liquidated my whole portfolio

i wasnt really on a lot of cathie wood plays (i was in Coinbase, AirBNB, Palantir for reasons that had nothing to do with her) and CRSPR which was off her recommendation. But I am in a lot of growth and its just been nothing but bullshyt for the better part of the last 12 months. So I am throwing in the towel and trying to preserve capital because for some reason what ever I am in just cant gain momentum. Took a huge L over the last year and I have had enough + I feel like it aint gonna get much better any time soon.

It is tough being in stocks that are at best neutral when the news is positive. Even blue chip companies in my portfolio like Blackstone. Will do great after an Earnings release only to get mashed up a week later with the rest of the market. I just give up. Gonna save my cash and invest it in my side venture(s) and hopefully buy a home in a year or two. Maybe when I am ready to get back in the market will be in a bear market or some shyt and I can actually eat as opposed to be a bagholder.

To make matters worse I work in Private Credit and the firm I work at restricts us from trading / shorting anything. Dont even think we can buy puts. So fukk it. Good luck to the rest of yall
nikkas' stocks will blow out estimates and theyll only be up like 2%, then red by the end of the week
nikkas stocks miss estimates, down 25%+ over the course of a few days. Meanwhile some bullshyt like DWAC is going up like crazy. Theres crazy bias in the markets right now. It's a joke

When i first used to post in this thread 10 years ago, there was rhyme and reason to the stock market. With sound fundamental analysis nikkas could make money. Now its just a crapshoot and a matter of aligning with whoever has money seems to be doing (shoulda listened when Michael Burry started shorting Cathie Wood stocks for example)
ABNB a good example of that right now. Crushed estimates, raised out look and here it is down about 20% a week or so later. shyt is a joke

But then you look at the fact that the EV to EBITDA is like 100 or some shyt, and maybe it isnt so farfetched after all.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
nikkas' stocks will blow out estimates and theyll only be up like 2%, then red by the end of the week
nikkas stocks miss estimates, down 25%+ over the course of a few days. Meanwhile some bullshyt like DWAC is going up like crazy. Theres crazy bias in the markets right now. It's a joke

When i first used to post in this thread 10 years ago, there was rhyme and reason to the stock market. With sound fundamental analysis nikkas could make money. Now its just a crapshoot and a matter of aligning with whoever has money seems to be doing (shoulda listened when Michael Burry started shorting Cathie Wood stocks for example)
I mean you're talking about short term price action vs long term results. In the short term trying to predict this is like trying to guess which way a deer is gonna run after it notices your headlights coming at it. Long term good performing companies get rewarded.
I saw they were trying to sell folks on buying Rivian stock the other day, it fell today :mjlol:

Don't believe anything these folks say. Choose when to make a move yourself and be happy with it.

Most of these folks have an agenda when they announce what they are doing to the public.
Probably fell because Lucid is a disaster that can't make cars right or fill their pre-orders.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
ABNB a good example of that right now. Crushed estimates, raised out look and here it is down about 20% a week or so later. shyt is a joke

But then you look at the fact that the EV to EBITDA is like 100 or some shyt, and maybe it isnt so farfetched after all.

What should the EV to EBITDA look like for a healthy buying opportunity?