Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
I've used scottrade in the past. I don't know if its the best. someone else could probably chime in with their experiences with an online trader.

I'd look back at the last couple pages of this thread. posters have been commenting on what they like. How long is your time horizon? Are you trying to start an investment that you want to grow or are you trying to trade and make some money in a week or by next month?

if you only have 500-1000 dollars I'd look into options for more leverage.

I'm usually not patience with money flips but if there is a way i could add another $300-500 in a month or two I'm with it.

Could you elaborate on the bottom bold though?

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
has anybody heard of Xinhuan Real Estate (XIN)? I'm starting to think this is the most undervalued stock out there. It trades at like 40% of its book value and has a P/E of 2. I know its mostly chinese real estate and its small cap but I'm probably going to take a position. I don't know why it's so heavily discounted unless the market doesn't trust chinese bookkeeping or they think the housing market bubble is going to burst over there.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
has anybody heard of Xinhuan Real Estate (XIN)? I'm starting to think this is the most undervalued stock out there. It trades at like 40% of its book value and has a P/E of 2. I know its mostly chinese real estate and its small cap but I'm probably going to take a position. I don't know why it's so heavily discounted unless the market doesn't trust chinese bookkeeping or they think the housing market bubble is going to burst over there.

I'm not messing with china real estate. Ghost towns!??