Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
OTC Markets | Official site of OTCQX, OTCQB and Pink Markets

TORONTO, March 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DeFi Technologies Inc. (the “Company” or “DeFi Technologies”) (NEO:DEFI, GR:RMJR) is pleased to announce that it has entered into letter of intent with HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd (“HIVE”) (TSX.V:HIVE, OTCQX:HVBTF, FSE:HBF) for a share swap arrangement, by which HIVE will receive ten (10) million DeFi Technologies common shares, representing 6.5% of the existing outstanding common shares of the Company in exchange for four (4) million HIVE common shares, representing 1.1% of Hive’s issued and outstanding common shares. The transaction, which does not involve any cash payment by either side, is expected to close on or about April 16, 2021 and is conditional on the completion of satisfactory due diligence by both parties. In addition, HIVE and DeFi Technologies plan to create a partnership surrounding the decentralized finance (DeFi) ecosystem with specific applications around Ethereum and Miner Extractable Value (MEV). The new partnership, which follows three months of discussions, will provide the Company with a strategic stake in HIVE and a broader partnership surrounding the DeFi ecosystem with a specific focus on the Ethereum based MEV space and developments surrounding it.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
new investor so I had some extra flexibility pulling out of plays through the month after seeing what happened on 3/5. had majority parked and just went in.. don't care if it capitulates more I brought my cost avg down like 20% and added shares with the profits..

I'll pay the short term taxes next year with the LT gains from the extra stock
full

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
had to submit a bunch of limit orders, things ran away from the open lows, but i fully expect us to be more negative before day-end
this is sarcasm right? :unsure:

yeah

for months people keep talking about loving red

ok then since they are compiling shares and enjoy when they get discounts...

let the market fully collapse so every stock is down 300-1000%

lets see how enjoyable it is then

its all about cost basis right? :mjlol: