Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
A bunch I watch are ~10. I'm more or less all in gang and out buying the dip :bryan::huhldup:

- cvii-u
- srng-u
- gush
- various reits

Do I buy these ~10 on margin :jbhmm:

i wouldnt buy anything on margin

im also going into dividends and safe plays to weather this storm

the reits seem to be performing relatively well amidst all this other shyt

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
i wouldnt buy anything on margin

im also going into dividends and safe plays to weather this storm

the reits seem to be performing relatively well amidst all this other shyt

Which reits in particular?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
exactly

its safe harbor for funds rather than sitting out completely

im tired of bleeding everywhere
Probably a better idea to load up on high conviction growth stocks as they bleed out. Switching to dividend stocks if you aren’t a dividend investor isn’t the move. This is assuming your high conviction stocks are good companies that have solid fundamentals and the share price will recover.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Probably a better idea to load up on high conviction growth stocks as they bleed out. Switching to dividend stocks if you aren’t a dividend investor isn’t the move. This is assuming your high conviction stocks are good companies that have solid fundamentals and the share price will recover.

im not liquidating everything but i am certainly getting rid of the majority of spec plays that i didnt have a strong belief in either way

im holding what i truly believe in and am either waiting for further drops or moving into dividends elsewhere (for the most part). im not buying anything right now though. the growth stocks are going to continue to bleed..imo

i dont really see an end in sight for the redness

on the other hand..in one of my accounts i have some cash thrown at various pennies and other darts that ill just leave in there

i have STRL as a new construction play..JETS etf for airline reopening...i missed loading up on GVA which ive been holding for the longest since about 14 bucks..but other shyt like that im in on

i really think the play is following congress and proposed legislation. if i see infrastructure plays deeply red while that bill is still being discussed then im getting in on that

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Which reits in particular?
EPR is a good one.

gme got MURDERED yesterday. If you got heart, that's a potential good swing today. Looking at leaps today, gonna settle on one this week, and ride it out

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Can't emphasize enough if you didn't get into the floor area of SKLZ. Lower your CB!

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
EPR is a good one.

gme got MURDERED yesterday. If you got heart, that's a potential good swing today. Looking at leaps today, gonna settle on one this week, and ride it out
I actually want to see if GME falls to like $40 again, and if the internet is still pumping the hype. In the the $100s is still too high in my opinion