NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Buy the dip:troll:

you know what? how about this:

i want the market to crash so fukking bad that the bears who have been rooting for retailers to lose their shirts so they can make money on these dips and their shorts...to then become bulls and ALSO lose their fukking shirts. thats how far i want it to reverse if its going to be red like this. let it be so fukking red that all these cocksuckers start buying and lose everything themselves too...to the point where the only people left to buy shares are the people who actually work for a living and have their little money to buy in

these idiots who simply make money off other peoples money and better yet make money when other people lose money can get foreclosed on and start flipping burgers fukk em

Starski

Superstar
Daps
you know what? how about this:

i want the market to crash so fukking bad that the bears who have been rooting for retailers to lose their shirts so they can make money on these dips and their shorts...to then become bulls and ALSO lose their fukking shirts. thats how far i want it to reverse if its going to be red like this. let it be so fukking red that all these cocksuckers start buying and lose everything themselves too...to the point where the only people left to buy shares are the people who actually work for a living and have their little money to buy in

these idiots who simply make money off other peoples money and better yet make money when other people lose money can get foreclosed on and start flipping burgers fukk em

:gucci:

You good bruh?