Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I’m a Tesla bull and this video is past my expectations, but I can dream of being a millionaire. Also, Jeremy is starting to change his mind on his recent Tesla videos and get more bullish.

late but I’m probably going to grab some Mara soon and just increase my bitcoin exposure. Will have to sell off some Arkg to do so.

This dude is little too :mindblown:
for that to happen everything has to go right. life just don't work that way. I'll just take 10x in 10 years. :troll:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I'm prepping for a short :lolbron:
Well I kinda messed up my entry but I'm short from 59K on BTCUSD. Wanted it to be 60K but a couple of sells didn't got filled because the short squeeze of saturday got me a little shook so I put some of those sells higher than they were supposed to be.

BTC with a brutal pull back from 61k to 55k (and counting ?), if the current correction goes too low (I'm thinking sub-50), that could mean that it's the correction of the whole bull run that started last october. At the moment, I'm just riding the wave so wait and see.

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
IPOE projected closing “date” has been move to Q2...still no merger meeting scheduled

Thanks for the info. I'm saving dude's list : SPAC Track Contributor: Daniel
From the look of it, it looks like there is usually 20 to 30 days between definitive filling and merger meeting so I'm thinking of getting out and going back in when there's more news. I'm a bit wary though because I did it last time with CCIV and it doubled in price the following weeks :mjcry:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:mjlol: I went "out" for first time in a while.

Weather was nice.:noah:

The shyt was packed :francis:

Roaring 20s:wow:
Restaurants been modified open for about 9 months now, just need a mask.

My GF and I have a party at a venue on 3/27, last call is 12am and it goes to 2am. Just need to wear a mask.

Hopefully red rocks is open by July

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’d like to thank the brehs and brehettes in this thread. I have been investing for over 18 years but it was something controlled by my job. I noticed over the last 2 years since I’ve taken control over my own portfolio and investments I am far more interested in investing and therefore have invested a lot more.

I definitely am not 6 cert and 6 figure gang more of a blue collar guy but please talk to your friends and families and tell them even if all they can afford is to invest $100 a month they should go for it. Even something like acorns adds up fast.

I didn’t realize it but now I know one of the things I’m going to look forward to in a job after I retire is stock options or 401K matching.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I'm gonna throw some bands at that shyt. Cathie betta not fukk this up :birdman:

Man breh I don't know. If you think ARKF is running slow I expect the space one to run slower. But even though it's moving slow its still going to be better than a few other ETFs.

@Eric Brooks what do you think about ARK Space.