Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Fellas, there are more to investing/Stock market than the "meme" or "known" Tickers. Look into the Bio Pharmaceutical, Mining sectors and get busy. Yes, it is a bit risky, but with a good DD, you can make better ROI.

Also, brehs do not allow the "price" of a stock to scare you. The number attached to it is just a... number. I have a few potential Multi baggers in the Bio sector. But i am a lil apprehensive in putting in here, due to the facts they are relatively cheaper than the stocks mentioned in here, and i do not want folks gambling they money away.

However, i am confident with proper research and TIME folks in here will eat good from the Bio-Pharma sector.

Bio pharma is one of the most risky/volatile sectors in the whole market :patrice:

BVII

Pro
Daps
Bought into Amazon while it was like 1500 a share last year, and doubled my money. Amazon hasn't really done shyt in the past months though, and I'm kinda stuck between selling or holding.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You think it’ll get up towards 20 again? I’m looking at a 60% gain if I cut this at 14

thats the same way I’m looking at it. My cost average is like $10.93 so I Damn sure am not going to allow it to go lower than that again. But if this hits $15 I may bounce.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bought into Amazon while it was like 1500 a share last year, and doubled my money. Amazon hasn't really done shyt in the past months though, and I'm kinda stuck between selling or holding.
yea i just sold all my apple today, like 15k worth. rather put it in a mutual fund/etf at this point :yeshrug:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
thats the same way I’m looking at it. My cost average is like $10.93 so I Damn sure am not going to allow it to go lower than that again. But if this hits $15 I may bounce.

Right after I typed this I sold 80% of what I had at 13.9. I kept the 20% in case something crazy happens, but I’m just tired of looking at it tbh and want to free up the gains to invest in something I actually like, like 40 more shares of IPOE :lolbron:

9piece

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bio pharma is one of the most risky/volatile sectors in the whole market :patrice:
Of course it is. But i do not think there has ever been a better time to bet on Bio Pharma. Like i said earlier, you have to do the work when it comes to Bio Pharma. Legit small cap companies making big strides in therapeutics for Covid19.

Covid19 is here to stay and therapeutics are desperately needed. Also, major discoveries are being made in Cancer, Diabetes etc.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Of course it is. But i do not think there has ever been a better time to bet on Bio Pharma. Like i said earlier, you have to do the work when it comes to Bio Pharma. Legit small cap companies making big strides in therapeutics for Covid19.

Covid19 is here to stay and therapeutics are desperately needed. Also, major discoveries are being made in Cancer, Diabetes etc.
Bio pharma has always been a “good time to invest” due to the number of small caps, but it can be a gamble. Lots of bag holders chasing stocks that take off right before they crash, too hard to determine is something is a one day pop - SAVA - or multi week run with support for a much higher shares price - BNGO, PACB. Bio requires the most engagement for investing, both in research and following the news/developments around the stocks. Sure, invest if you have the time, but most investors don’t and will stick to established bio/health names or ETF’s