Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh damn Apple is finally doing something :russ: until ole dude at the federal reserves talks on Wednesday and all of tech likely erases recent gains.

9piece

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fellas, there are more to investing/Stock market than the "meme" or "known" Tickers. Look into the Bio Pharmaceutical, Mining sectors and get busy. Yes, it is a bit risky, but with a good DD, you can make better ROI.

Also, brehs do not allow the "price" of a stock to scare you. The number attached to it is just a... number. I have a few potential Multi baggers in the Bio sector. But i am a lil apprehensive in putting in here, due to the facts they are relatively cheaper than the stocks mentioned in here, and i do not want folks gambling they money away.

However, i am confident with proper research and TIME folks in here will eat good from the Bio-Pharma sector.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Amc in the 5’s was a gift. And I didn’t average down my tiny position, no cash at the time. Should’ve sold something else to buy.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are on the way to basic income and virtual reality will benefit more than any other industry/sector. This is going to be my biggest long term bet.

Where should I be looking?

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
From 2 months ago...

"Shares of the Isfiya, Israel, company at last check were at $3.72, compared with their Friday close at $1.53. They've traded on Monday at as much as $4.49. In November they were trading at a 52-week low 24 cents.s

C-Scan is a screening test to detect polyps before they transform into colorectal cancer.

It is intended for candidates who are at average risk for colorectal cancer; who are poor candidates for colonoscopy or decline colonoscopy, or who had an incomplete optical colonoscopy."

Check-Cap Doubles; FDA OKs Request to Study Polyp-Detection Test