Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
CHPT is at $27.83, $20 off it's ATH in late December. Looks like a good buy even though the EV sector is cooling off

See what it does PM on Monday, may be an option play as well

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
had the thought Friday that betting on volatility somehow could probably be a play going into this week with the yield and FOMC meeting. Open up reddit and see a dude spelling out how he's gonna do it :ohlawd:

with my current knowledge base I'm not messing with anything past buying small on margin during a big pullback, but seeing the different shyt people do is equal parts
:lupe:and:whoo:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Fam,

How long does it take to transfer funds from Robinhood back to your bank?

The deposits are usually instant.

I never did it before, but wanna transfer a little profit to savings to test it out.

Thanks.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Fam,

I never did it before, but wanna transfer a little profit to savings to test it out.

Thanks.
if youre still using robinhood after that gamespot fiasco you a sucka. no offence but i dont know how anybody could
gotta be other brokers out there

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
had the thought Friday that betting on volatility somehow could probably be a play going into this week with the yield and FOMC meeting. Open up reddit and see a dude spelling out how he's gonna do it :ohlawd:

with my current knowledge base I'm not messing with anything past buying small on margin during a big pullback, but seeing the different shyt people do is equal parts
:lupe:and:whoo:
for volatility you could do an options spread. buy a call and put on the SPY with strikes equally far away from the current price.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Fam,

Thanks.
When you sell it takes about 2 days to settle the funds, the a couple more days to transfer. Usually about 3-5 days total

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you sell it takes about 2 days to settle the funds, the a couple more days to transfer. Usually about 3-5 days total

same...from my experience it takes 2 days after you sell for the money to settle...and then once the money is available to be transferred it’ll be in your account the next morning...case in point if I sell shares on mon. the settled money will be transferable wed. and it’ll be in my account thurs. (just as long as I make that transfer before 12PM although in some cases I did it as late as 4PM and still got it the following day)

Reign X

Pro
Daps
I’m a Tesla bull and this video is past my expectations, but I can dream of being a millionaire. Also, Jeremy is starting to change his mind on his recent Tesla videos and get more bullish.

late but I’m probably going to grab some Mara soon and just increase my bitcoin exposure. Will have to sell off some Arkg to do so.