Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
But like your previous post, how tf are they making money? People really love Dave and busters like that? But I'm watching the price action like you. I just need to master charts
Honestly man, no idea. Volume's not high, there's not a lot of/any catalysts, it just keeps going up :yeshrug: Chart seems to favor that opinion as well.

It's funny I think total I own 45 shares? So it's not like I have a huge position. I always loved going to DnB and seeing how hard they crashed last year (like $40 to 4 in 2 days) got me interested in investing. So it'll always be on my watchlist, and a fav of mine.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Of course ARKW bought 519k shares of Roblox. I'm sure they paid $60 each too smfh

to be fair, Ark is all about virtual worlds. They had a whole section in their Ark Invests presentation about this business model...they see it becoming a 400 billion industry by 2025.
bNrx9Ry.png

wHpP9A1.png

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
to be fair, Ark is all about virtual worlds. They had a whole section in their Ark Invests presentation about this business model...they see it becoming a 400 billion industry by 2025.
bNrx9Ry.png

wHpP9A1.png

My comment is more WRT the price. The RBLX DPO was supposed to be $45, and it came out the gate around $60, I'm sure Cathie helped with that.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

Opendoor, IPOE, Skillz, Matterport and STPK Stock

Thoughts?

i own ipoe and skillz and will continue to add. Great growth potential for both in large industries. I like opendoor as well but ended up buying Corsair and palantir.

I am not in love with palantir and bought it more for the Cathy woods rub and the hype so might stick with my 25 shares and just buy opendoor. Opendoor has a great balance sheet similar to skillz.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i own ipoe and skillz and will continue to add. Great growth potential for both in large industries. I like opendoor as well but ended up buying Corsair and palantir.

I am not in love with palantir and bought it more for the Cathy woods rub and the hype so might stick with my 25 shares and just buy opendoor. Opendoor has a great balance sheet similar to skillz.

I keep hearing about corsair. I want palantir to drop under 20 to buy

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@Eric Brooks how can you read stuff like this and want to hang cathie:wow:

my posts are somehwhat tongue in cheek on her lol. While i felt that the funds should be a little better protected against such a sell off.. i understand there are risks and i still have a lot of money tied up in her funds.. i still trust her to navigate this.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So cathie loaded up on roblox. :sas2:
I wonder how many naysayers who believe in cathie going to feel conflicted :pachaha:
She literally invest like a random Reddit poster :russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sony also revealed that nearly 63 percent of its "full game" sales for the 2020 calendar year came via digital downloads rather than games sold on discs at retail.
The increase mirrors a longstanding trend away from disc-based games around the industry, and it's a trend that may only accelerate now that roughly one-quarter of all PS5 systems don't even have a disc drive, based on early hardware allocations.

Sony says semiconductor shortage makes increased PS5 production difficult

But Gamestop is gonna be a beast though.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TSLA pump faked me, bought some OTM calls for next week a minute after open and I was quickly up 70% (within 5 minutes) and I assumed we’d have a day like yesterday. By 1030a I was down 60%, took my L because my stoplosses hit. Anyone think it’ll go up tomorrow or was yesterday a dead cat bounce?

Stop f*cking around with this sh!t.

I know someone who lost $400k fukking around with margin trading and options.

Entire life savings liquidated after 2 years of non-stop grind. Had to wire him.5 racks so he
wouldnt commit that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So cathie loaded up on roblox. :sas2:
I wonder how many naysayers who believe in cathie going to feel conflicted :pachaha:
She literally invest like a random Reddit poster :russ:
There's a discernible pattern to what she does. Mostly risky gunslinger plays that get wrecked when the tides turn. I feel she's on the right side of history though. Thinking of investing in ARKK as my only ETF holding. She's only getting trashed now because of that downturn we hit.