Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:martin: How you get up to 711 a share and finish lower than yesterday's close Elon? :beli:
I learned long ago, that Tesla is gonna Tesla when it comes to this market shyt. I was tight when I copped my shares right after the split at $502 because I swear immediately after I pulled the trigger, it dropped into the mid/low 400s
:dahell:

Then it went on a crazy ass run after that. I ain't worried about them. That 1.5 Billy for BTC isn't going to cool off how volatile the shyt is either tho.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Will the hedge funds ever accept their L?
Probably not I mean if this thing goes like anticipated that's bankruptcy. They might as well try everything they can. With that said and the reason I jumped back in on this the second time I truly believe there are some institutions on the long side of this.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I mean he was dropping some knowledge that has been making him money. I just wasn't gonna risk it for the biscuit on GME. I got burned last meme hype time. :to:
Did he show proof he was making money off gme? Seems like he was dropping the same stuff you'd see if you're on WSB or watch certain youtubers. Maybe I missed it but didn't seem like he had some next level stuff. I like him as a poster too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
TSLA pump faked me, bought some OTM calls for next week a minute after open and I was quickly up 70% (within 5 minutes) and I assumed we’d have a day like yesterday. By 1030a I was down 60%, took my L because my stoplosses hit. Anyone think it’ll go up tomorrow or was yesterday a dead cat bounce?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
PLAY closed over $45 and up 17% over the past month. Broke through resistance on under 5MM volume, lowest volume in a week. Days to cover went up from 4.24 days in Jan to 6.14 in Feb, up 10% since it hit the reverse hammer on 3/5. Trading in a tight channel, low risk here. Crazy.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
PLAY closed over $45 and up 17% over the past month. Broke through resistance on under 5MM volume, lowest volume in a week. Days to cover went up from 4.24 days in Jan to 6.14 in Feb, up 10% since it hit the reverse hammer on 3/5. Trading in a tight channel, low risk here. Crazy.
But like your previous post, how tf are they making money? People really love Dave and busters like that? But I'm watching the price action like you. I just need to master charts