Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone else been accumulating btc and etherium?
yep i posted many times in here to people to buy btc when it hovering around 30-35k for a good period. I feel like dumping 5k of my saving into btc but pull it out for a free 20-30% ride, taking out my 5k and let the rest ride before the stimulus check fukkery happens

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look like that GME spamming breh got the deavors. I aint really mind him but he was kind of clashing with the thread intended energy

I like breh a little too much at times but he loved gme lol. This gme situation right now sucks for the overall market but its gonna help retail investors in the long run. Dtcc already try to put in a rule for short to cover that day. Anyone in gme or any meme stocks be careful have a plan. I'm lucky my average is good right now

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
@Chrishaune @Hiphoplives4eva

Y'all heard anything lately on AITX and OPTI? :lupe:

This recent dip been brutal but I been holding strong. Need some words of encouragement. :mjcry:
OPTI has taken a beating like all the other stocks. Pennies take a bit to rebound when compared to their non penny cousins

Daps
Alright. Can you please educate my dumb ass. Why Danny Ainge? I get it when people say D Wade because of that gif of him pump faking during warm ups but why Ainge?
Ainge acquired all those draft picks after breaking up the Big 3 only to execute a bunch of pump fakes instead of landing anyone big.

Can you tell I’m a C’s fan. :beli:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alright. Can you please educate my dumb ass. Why Danny Ainge? I get it when people say D Wade because of that gif of him pump faking during warm ups but why Ainge?

If you look back at it. Danny ainge and the Celtics have been tied to just about every star player who has been traded over the past 5-6 years. Every time that player is traded we will hear about how the Celtics always offered the best package but were turned down by said team....But this information only seems to come out after the player is traded. Many of us believe it's Ainge who releases the statement to the media.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone just tried to short the shyt out of it. And it bounced back and will still close over $20 above yesterdays close. Tomorrow it's going SSR and will likely rise so if you do sell just wait until tomorrow. Another short attack is likely Friday to keep it from closing above $300. With that info you should make your move accordingly.
Will the hedge funds ever accept their L?