Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't speak for others, but every kid in both my children's classes and their cousins have all thrown Minecraft in the bushes for Roblox. That's all I hear them talking about during breaks in their virtual classes.

exactly all of my little ones play ROBLOX and their friends and they all want ROBUX....My oldest still plays minecraft and whatever got you life is...But ROBLOX is strong in these kid streets.

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:

Currently still holding my little bit of GME.

I'm nervous Imma lose all my gains tho.

I can't see it going much higher.

What y'all think?

I think it goes higher no doubt in my mind. Gme momentum was just slow down today and still it's up 20 dollars on the day. If you don't think it goes higher just sell save yourself from the stress. More bullshyt from hedge funds they can't just give up there money so play at your own risk.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:patrice:

Currently still holding my little bit of GME.

I'm nervous Imma lose all my gains tho.

I can't see it going much higher.

What y'all think?
Someone just tried to short the shyt out of it. And it bounced back and will still close over $20 above yesterdays close. Tomorrow it's going SSR and will likely rise so if you do sell just wait until tomorrow. Another short attack is likely Friday to keep it from closing above $300. With that info you should make your move accordingly.