Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
due diligence on a fluke gamestop squeeze? you guys just throw that term around to sound important and it doesnt mean shyt :mjlol:
16501f6cedeab9c2d0b956c8139516d3.gif
:mjlol::dead:

i love this thread

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
bruh, you came in here with some aggressive energy over GME soon as you started posting, feel free to take that the TLR, nikkas in here aint been on that. that's the only reason people been at you...
QFT
Imagine us getting mad at someone getting money in a stock thread.

It's that reddit/my wife's BFs energy. Not coli style

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
Has anyone else been accumulating btc and etherium?
BTC and ETH are the only two cryptos worth investing in imo. my crypto holdings are primarily ETH. i just think the risk profile of all other cryptos is way too high to justify significant investments... if i want to chase 100x gains i'd rather dabble in options on blue chip companies that produce real value now.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Free games like roblox are filled to the brim with bots. :mjlol: Using the total account count to claim this is more popular than Minecraft is an okeydoke's okeydoke. They playing outchea
I can't speak for others, but every kid in both my children's classes and their cousins have all thrown Minecraft in the bushes for Roblox. That's all I hear them talking about during breaks in their virtual classes.