Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Thank you these boys are being mad disingenuous, but its HL what can you do.

nikkas have been taking shots since the first time I posted about it. :salute:I post information before insults
bruh, you came in here with some aggressive energy over GME soon as you started posting, feel free to take that the TLR, nikkas in here aint been on that. that's the only reason people been at you...

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
bond auction doesn't look like shyt.

going to be sitting on some cash for a minute I guess

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
exactly...We know people are invested in GME and AMC....But it's thousands of other companies...Also from what I'm seeing most of us are long term anyway...Also I don't need a reposting of stuff from reddit since I'm also on reddit....But other than that I have no issue with GME or AMC...Just like I don't with Chase or Proctor and Gamble it's all stocks.

Not trying to be an ass or derail too much, but does this apply to Youtube? We all are on Youtube, but this thread averages a few youtube videos per day.
The good thing about those reddit posts is due to the formatting they stand out, so you can easily scroll past them. Same way I do with youtube videos i don't want to watch.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not trying to be an ass or derail too much, but does this apply to Youtube? We all are on Youtube, but this thread averages a few youtube videos per day.
The good thing about those reddit posts is due to the formatting they stand out, so you can easily scroll past them. Same way I do with youtube videos i don't want to watch.

Oh no actually I don’t really have that much of an issue with the Reddit stuff either I also like the YouTube content. I just don’t want it to become a bunch of Reddit links after another. But so far no one has done that on this site that I’ve seen. But some other spots I got to they do that. But that’s just some me stuff :russ: I can scroll past it.