Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

We used to use zuora at one of my old companies, it felt nondescript and I don’t remember it becoming a super valuable part of our tech stack and I remember it being a headache, felt like we were talking to customer service or an implementation engineer every week. But at 13, might as well take the gamble

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
much more pragmatic convo about chamath selling SPCE, basically anyone invested in this company who is doing their DD by following it might have pulled some, or all of their money.

while i think some this space shyt has potential, not guaranteed success/profitability, it's more speculative that EVs and Weed, I'm cool on that sector.

With this and Clover Health's fiasco he's been going through it.
He'd have to eat a wash sale so if you wanted to sell out of the shares but avoid the wash sale and buy lower in less than 30 days use a different brokerage lol
Technically that's lying on your taxes. They probably would never find out. Hell when I filed my taxes I just used the totals on the tax forms SoFi sent. I didn't list out the buys and sells.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ark- Why did Square acquire TIDAL? In our view, the partnership is a more natural fit for Cash App than most observers might expect. Cash App’s partnerships with musicians have integrated it into urban culture, accelerating the digital wallet’s growth. Leveraging learnings from its partnership with Spotify, Cash App could enable TIDAL artists to sell merchandise powered by Square eCommerce, increasing both the engagement and reach of both platforms. Perhaps more important, Square and TIDAL together could disintermediate record labels by offering artists loans backed by the cash flows associated with their streaming revenue, much like Square underwrites business loans based on merchant cash flows. Ultimately, the partnership could reinvigorate TIDAL's original mission, giving artists the opportunity to build relationships with fans by offering exclusive content.

- record labels stay fukking over artists. If this actually does get to cutting out labels, that would be great.
They could implement an NFT style marketplace for musicians and really fukk the game up... respectfully
:ohhh:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
With this and Clover Health's fiasco he's been going through it.

Technically that's lying on your taxes. They probably would never find out. Hell when I filed my taxes I just used the totals on the tax forms SoFi sent. I didn't list out the buys and sells.

what clover health fiasco?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
what clover health fiasco?
I assume he’s alluding to the tepid response to clover as a target ever since it was announced, the investigation and price collapse. IPOC was Chamath’s weakest premerger SPAC and is off to a rocky start post merger. May be too soon to call it a fiasco, word to the infamous Russell Wilson thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Some of yall need to take a week or two away from the market and this thread.
I didn't even look at my portfolio today until like 9PM
:yeshrug:

I already know I'm not selling anything anyway, so what's the point? I have much more peace of mind when I just set a price for stuff that's on sale right now and just go on about my day.