Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Tdoc back at 176. iPod and ipof at 11. Tesla back in 500’s. So many good buys out there but I don’t got enough cash. Bb, amc, ttcf look good too.
Someone has to explain this TTCF hype. They make frozen foods. Why the fukk would their stock ever be more than a company like General Mills which has been around for a century?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Someone has to explain this TTCF hype. They make frozen foods. Why the fukk would their stock ever be more than a company like General Mills which has been around for a century?
Ready to prepare and plant based.

May cop 5 shares since its under $20.

Can someone show me how to activate options on E Trade?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They used to only make private label frozen foods for other companies. Now they're making their own brand as well. It's market trends, people are trying to eat healthier and it's new and catching on. The margins are better on them making their own brand and due to deals they already had in place they're getting into massive stores.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Why I'm long on PLAY
Stock ATH is $73 from summer 2017, pre pandemic was trading around 45-50. Previous support during the 70s days was 65 or 60, depends how you chart. Since dropping to 4.51 or whatever in March 20, only in the first months did it have an issue stagnating (between 12-24, I assume a lot of people sold there) around resistance. Since then, it has demolished every level of resistance, with $42 being the most recent so we'll probably see $50 soon.

Beat earnings in 2020, revenue was up while operating income was down.

The biggest caveat is....Dave and Busters Storrs are barely open. How are they making money? No clue rn. I have 50 shares spread across platforms from $16 to $38, with most around $28 in my M1. PLAY is a long for me. PT of $65-70 by EOY. Also, the MA 50/200 have the golden cross abt a week ago. AND its shorted to shyt with 6.11 days to cover last month.

Just my 2 cents entertainment so on...

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
nasdaq futures up 280.. i'll be a little salty if Friday was the last best buying opportunity

we're still expecting some choppiness this month, right? :lupe:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They are wrongly being lumped in with Beyond, beyond was a food tech advancement, TTCF is simply frozen vegetarian dishes, those already exist...

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
JETS $40 Jan 21 22 call
$137 premium. Jump on this.

Entertainment all that
Personally I think the airlines play doesn't have much left. Lots of the companies in the JETS etf have taken on huge amounts of debt in the past year (esp AAL), and it is very likely that business travel demand never returns to pre pandemic levels as more companies continue to operate remotely. If JETS hit $40 that would be an all time high and almost $10 more than pre pandemic price.

Rather than bet on airlines, my reopening plays are DIS and BP. DIS has potential to seriously compete w NFLX in the future, in addition to the obvious parks reopening. BP gets boosts off increased oil demand but are also transitioning to renewables.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Personally I think the airlines play doesn't have much left. Lots of the companies in the JETS etf have taken on huge amounts of debt in the past year (esp AAL), and it is very likely that business travel demand never returns to pre pandemic levels as more companies continue to operate remotely. If JETS hit $40 that would be an all time high and almost $10 more than pre pandemic price.

Rather than bet on airlines, my reopening plays are DIS and BP. DIS has potential to seriously compete w NFLX in the future, in addition to the obvious parks reopening. BP gets boosts off increased oil demand but are also transitioning to renewables.
I feel ya buuuuuuut

The government won't let the airline industry fail. Also jets debuted 2 months or so before the pandemic. So they never got a chance to really run.

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
I feel ya buuuuuuut

The government won't let the airline industry fail. Also jets debuted 2 months or so before the pandemic. So they never got a chance to really run.

JETS been out since 2015 breh, basically flat from then til when covid hit. The call is probably fine if you flip it on a short term pump but I wouldn't look to hold for more than a couple months

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:I need to pullup on Elon

whymusticry.png
you FOMOd on TSLA

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
What are we doing with Roblox tomorrow? Are we diving in raw with no regrets at the open or are we trying to let that thang breathe for a little bit?