Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
no ones give a fukk about honda :pachaha:you ask the average person what car they would buy out of a honda and a tesla, 9 times outta 10 they going to say tesla. because tesla is a bigger brand and is the starbucks of the EV industry. im also sure tesla will catch up to honda on this. but aint nobody thinking of copping a honda in 2021 lmao.
What?!? Lmao! People don't buy Hondas anymore

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:salute: I bought a bunch of these this morning:
NCLH Jan 20 2023 $35 Call.

If it can get any where close to it's pre covid level I'll be DEEP in the money.

:ufdup: I actually believe this is the perfect time to get RICH off of "reopening" stocks. Tech may be down for a little while, but look at how far UP it has been in the last few months.

Meanwhile, while everyone was panicking about tech stocks, Dow Jones touched it's all time high today.

I'm loading up on JETS, because I know that only super mutant COVID can stop a boom in travel if vaccines take effect.

ETFs like RSP and XLF and reits like SLG also did really well for me today. Sure all my AAPL and TSLA calls expired on Friday, but the non-tech stuff has more than made up for it.
I may just load up on REIT leaps, I've been buy shares and selling CSP... but only have a few leaps right now

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Gonna say this- and before anyone asks no I don't have any quantitative research or anything resembling a logical argument- I'd rather own GME than TSLA over the next 10 years. I do not believe in that self driving shyt.
Stop posting bullshyt or you'll be banned

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
much more pragmatic convo about chamath selling SPCE, basically anyone invested in this company who is doing their DD by following it might have pulled some, or all of their money.

while i think some this space shyt has potential, not guaranteed success/profitability, it's more speculative that EVs and Weed, I'm cool on that sector.

Sounds like a pump and dump lmao

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I must be missing out but I’m always in completely different stocks than Chris Sain. I’m going to follow one of his plays to see if I have success with that.

How long are these people holding GME and amc supposed to hold it...I would of taken profit from GME.