Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:I need to pullup on Elon

whymusticry.png
:damn:
You 19% down on TSLA ? Your average is high as hell :picard: You don't have any cash available to average down ?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Their forward PE isn't that bad (31 per yahoo).. im assuming that is before today's drop too...

:patrice:
It's a personal target if the red days were to continue on this week. I'm not saying it will go there, just that I have buys there just in case :whoa:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Business model is overhauling, the company has negative net debt, lots of cash in their war chest, new leadership thats playing for the squeeze themselves, possible acquisition of SLG and breaking into E-sports etc.

All things we've been telling the MSNBC worshipping haters & boomers in here for months but they dont want to hear it till its too late. In the end they cant shake their bias and urge to look down on this for being "hype" or "dumb money".....let them eat cake.

Also acting like a short squeeze wont provide the revenue for a company to expand and transform is silly. As if we didnt JUST watch Tesla expand all 2020 from the revenue created by squeezing shorts.

We still gonna pretend this is the same company as 12 months ago and then act surprised?
The only way Gamestop could make inroads to becoming a real financial monster in the gaming industry would be having both hands in the e-sports pie or having a streaming platform that knocked Twitch off its perch. Anything short of those two options is meaningless long-term.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
at this point do you really want to invest more?
Depends on the available cash I would say, a lower average is better if it's possible. I calculated it at 670, maybe bring it to 600 :manny: It's not like TLSA doesn't have any tangibles to back its price and potential growth for a bounce back up

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on the available cash I would say, a lower average is better if it's possible. I calculated it at 670, maybe bring it to 600 :manny: It's not like TLSA doesn't have any tangibles to back its price and potential growth for a bounce back up
i agree with tesla because i have faith it will bounce back and come back stronger, for the rest im not so confident. nio is one of my favs and i have no idea what the hell is going on with them

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm assuming you have a bunch of shares. Might need to sell some covered calls :yeshrug:.

I'm still a newborn in the call game.

The only thing that has me in the green right now is my FCNTX, Sony, and Take 2 Bread.....my OGs from my 1st rollover in this account.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
i agree with tesla because i have faith it will bounce back and come back stronger, for the rest im not so confident. nio is one of my favs and i have no idea what the hell is going on with them
Add CCIV to that list as well:unimpressed: