Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why? It's a shyt business. Always has been. Their business model has a shelf life at this point. Nobody outside Michael Burry was really even talking about the company until Melvin tried to short it out of existence. GME is one of those all hype stocks. Sony and Microsoft are actively putting out digital only consoles.

It's a total gamble not really a good long term investment. The end of the road for them is both obvious and inevitable. The question is can one profit off the turbulence before then.
Keep listening to them boomers

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Well there's a strong contingent that really believes Ryan Cohen can and will turn it to the biggest gaming ecommerce. If he just turns it to just a $45 billion mkt cap like he did Chewy. There's only 70 million shares total which would put the share price at about $640. Some ppl long think that could be the value in a few years. That's without all the short squeeze stuff which could potentially send it into the 1000s in the next few weeks. There's some DD things could really take off March 19.
so a detachment from reality and fundamentals...just wave a wand and create mkt cap

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Well there's a strong contingent that really believes Ryan Cohen can and will turn it to the biggest gaming ecommerce. If he just turns it to just a $45 billion mkt cap like he did Chewy. There's only 70 million shares total which would put the share price at about $640. Some ppl long think that could be the value in a few years. That's without all the short squeeze stuff which could potentially send it into the 1000s in the next few weeks. There's some DD things could really take off March 19.
All seriousness, without linking reddit or talking about short sellers. Can you tell me why it's under valued? Where/how will they make it into a 45 billion market cap?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Business model is overhauling, the company has negative net debt, lots of cash in their war chest, new leadership thats playing for the squeeze themselves, possible acquisition of SLG and breaking into E-sports etc.

All things we've been telling the MSNBC worshipping haters & boomers in here for months but they dont want to hear it till its too late. In the end they cant shake their bias and urge to look down on this for being "hype" or "dumb money".....let them eat cake.

Also acting like a short squeeze wont provide the revenue for a company to expand and transform is silly. As if we didnt JUST watch Tesla expand all 2020 from the revenue created by squeezing shorts.

We still gonna pretend this is the same company as 12 months ago and then act surprised?

Last edited:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
GME not diluting is damn near insane

6.25 million shares @ $150 :wow: Id dilute you boys to bolivia :pachaha:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
As a gamer there is no reason for me to really ever do business with Gamestop. Amazon Prime's Visa gives me 5% back all Amazon purchases with 1-2 day shipping or 5% back on PSN and Xbox Live cards. Best Buy has a rewards program and they sell more than games.

On top of that I started buying digital. As a user of the product I don't see what yall talking about. I don't really care about what that guy did at a completely unrelated business. How is he going to convince me as a gamer to buy anything from that company when there are so many advantages to buy elsewhere?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man if nikkas dont take them fugazi GME profits while they can :mjlol:

640 a share in the future :mjlol:

Doing what :mjlol:

I got a digital PS5 and cant see going back to physical

:russ: Last time I ordered some stuff for the kids from GameStop before Xmas I got that shyt in the middle of January and it was the wrong stuff. To hell with game stop.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Last time I ordered some stuff for the kids from GameStop before Xmas I got that shyt in the middle of January and it was the wrong stuff. To hell with game stop.

I tried to do business with them clowns to cop a ps5. It was all trash bundles and evem them they took them out my cart on checkout :mjlol:

As a avid gamer they are about the lasttttt place Id go for anything. Hell you better off going to walmart or target as you can return faulty hardware for your money. Gameetop give you store credit and for a gaming store their perks for buying games are dead ass worse than anyone

:dead:

If you invested in then ans turned a profit salute, I wish it was me but if you think they really a company that reflects their current value :dead: