Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
i'd suggest some of yall spend this time brushing up on fundamentals - P/E or P/S, PEG, market cap, TTM rev, EPS, etc. a lot of yall's thoughts about price are based on sentiment/name recognition and not the fundamentals underlying the stocks. the market is telling us these matter now, they didn't last year, that's two very different markets. while i think most tech will recover, a lot of these EV/Green/Weed stocks are not gonna rise to the same levels, not quickly. prepare for that if you're continuing to buy in.

I've held off on buying the dip in things like NIO, TAN, CCIV, PLNHF, etc until I can get a feel for how they'll be valued moving forward

I was watching/reading (can't remember) but they said what we're seeing is more rotation from Growth to Value rather than a straight up sector rotation. So to your point, it's not just moving to recovery or commodity stocks from Tech. You can still maintain a strong Tech portfolio but need to ease up on the ones promising hockey stick growth projections.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I keep trying to respond about PLAY but people keep bothering me at work. Will get full response tonight. But it's all based on charts

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Kenny West , how much you making of GME ? :lupe:

Wanted to buy 1 share on Friday but my buy never hit at 131 :manny:
Can't count the bread till its in my hands. But I'm up 200%+ in 2 weeks and we're just getting started.

The price doesn't matter, its heavily manipulated and true price rn (without squeezes) is at least 300. Its taken months of coordinated market manipulation and billions in short sales to manipulate the price down below its holding value. Buy whatever ticket to this rocket you can afford.

Better believe they will legislate so that something like this never happens again. Join the army

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Sssh you're about to make folks in here start pushing you to the TLR thread. Can't mention that stock in here :mjgrin: nobody cares about it

Went all in at 45 :mjlit: we diamond handing over here
You can talk about literally any stock or play in here. Just do it with tact and respect, per usual.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics