Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you say something is undervalued but give a completely qualitative (Aside from net debt) response?
Because

A. Earnings haven't released from the start of the new console cycle
B. The business model is currently CHANGING
C. There has been a tidal wave in good sentiment for the company, free press every day and that is powerful.

You wanna argue about 2020 number when the company will not be the same. The company was turning profit quantitively with their shytty brick and mortar model. Simply reducing their footprint there and optimizing ecommerce would make them millions

I didnt invest into 2020 GME, stop living in the past.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Fam you and me both I set a limit order for 130 for 3 more shares on Friday and it never fell below $134 after I did it. :bryan:.
:russ: I never chase FOMO so if the thing leaves without me then it is what it is. We probably added too much buying pressure with our bids :lolbron:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Because

A. Earnings haven't released from the start of the new console cycle
B. The business model is currently CHANGING
C. There has been a tidal wave in good sentiment for the company, free press every day and that is powerful.

You wanna argue about 2020 number when the company will not be the same. The company was turning profit quantitively with their shytty brick and mortar model. Simply reducing their footprint there and optimizing ecommerce would make them millions

I didnt invest into 2020 GME, stop living in the past.

Huh. The only good sentiment is from cats who made money off of it. Everyone still knows its a dogshyt company that is your literal last resort for purchases.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
One of those companies is a lot more forward looking than the other.

shyt I was literally just reading up on their progress on mrna vaccine printers which is also going to be the future in vaccine development

Gamestop in the vaccine business? :troll:

And at this point its obvious that poster is a troll. This website has been infested and I guess they feel they have to spread their toxic stupidity to every sub forum. Don't feed the trolls.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huh. The only good sentiment is from cats who made money off of it. Everyone still knows its a dogshyt company that is your literal last resort for purchases.
That happens to be a lot of people, given that GME and AMC are the most held stocks by retail investors. The sentiment toward the company is shifting whether you acknowledge it or not. This is a grassroots movement in the stock market that literal millions are excited about. I saw a GME graffiti tag in my city and I've never seen that before for any stock. Screenshots of bars and restaurants advertising the stock. Ecommerce sites with GME discount codes. These are real people, all over the world too. That matters a lot. Not even the best marketing firms can generate that kinda goodwill in a few months without doing anything themselves

There was a time when Tesla just made cars that were too expensive, squeezing shorts got Elon a lot of money to branch off. These situations are in flux, im not finna argue with yall about 2020. I didnt invest for no 2020

Daps
Reppin
NYC
GME over TSLA?

WBKXY0T.png

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Gonna say this- and before anyone asks no I don't have any quantitative research or anything resembling a logical argument- I'd rather own GME than TSLA over the next 10 years. I do not believe in that self driving shyt.
These type of outlandish takes is what got skip bayless paid :mjlol:

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
That happens to be a lot of people, given that GME and AMC are the most held stocks by retail investors. The sentiment toward the company is shifting whether you acknowledge it or not. This is a grassroots movement in the stock market that literal millions are excited about. I saw a GME graffiti tag in my city and I've never seen that before for any stock. Screenshots of bars and restaurants advertising the stock. Ecommerce sites with GME discount codes. These are real people, all over the world too. That matters a lot. Not even the best marketing firms can generate that kinda goodwill in a few months without doing anything themselves

There was a time when Tesla just made cars that were too expensive, squeezing shorts got Elon a lot of money to branch off. These situations are in flux, im not finna argue with yall about 2020. I didnt invest for no 2020

:mjlol:

They a terrible company breh I dont care if they dug up Jesus himself to be CEO.

You can make bread off of worthless or over valued companies but cats at least are aware and arent trying to hold them shyts for a decade. That company been trash since its inception and only made money off of being the only one. Now everyone has a superior gaming purchase model.

Yall have not put forth one logical argument as to why you should have long term faith in this beyond they have a new mouthpiece