Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SFTW all the way down to $11.16 if the space sector heats up prior to merge ....

ipof/d way down... way down.. still pre target.

not much downside risk here for these SPACs

I kind of want in of SFTW also I consider it somewhat Palantir like as the secret squirrels use it. Not sure if it really means much to the commercial sector but I’m sure it can be some type of analytics done for sales or some type of targeting via loca Goverment or companies like rental car spots. Oh yeah and of course farming.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gme is undervalued
Why? It's a shyt business. Always has been. Their business model has a shelf life at this point. Nobody outside Michael Burry was really even talking about the company until Melvin tried to short it out of existence. GME is one of those all hype stocks. Sony and Microsoft are actively putting out digital only consoles.

It's a total gamble not really a good long term investment. The end of the road for them is both obvious and inevitable. The question is can one profit off the turbulence before then.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I kind of want in of SFTW also I consider it somewhat Palantir like as the secret squirrels use it. Not sure if it really means much to the commercial sector but I’m sure it can be some type of analytics done for sales or some type of targeting via loca Goverment or companies like rental car spots. Oh yeah and of course farming.

there's a couple potential catalysts here too.

1. Space sector heats back up
2. Merger date approaches
3. Cathie puts out arkx and adds it

i mean for low 11's it's not a bad setup here.... just gotta be patient and see how the market goes from here

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Well there's a strong contingent that really believes Ryan Cohen can and will turn it to the biggest gaming ecommerce. If he just turns it to just a $45 billion mkt cap like he did Chewy. There's only 70 million shares total which would put the share price at about $640. Some ppl long think that could be the value in a few years. That's without all the short squeeze stuff which could potentially send it into the 1000s in the next few weeks. There's some DD things could really take off March 19.