Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Business model is overhauling, the company has negative net debt, lots of cash in their war chest, new leadership thats playing for the squeeze themselves, possible acquisition of SLG and breaking into E-sports etc.

All things we've been telling the MSNBC worshipping haters & boomers in here for months but they dont want to hear it till its too late. In the end they cant shake their bias and urge to look down on this for being "hype" or "dumb money".....let them eat cake.

Also acting like a short squeeze wont provide the revenue for a company to expand and transform is silly. As if we didnt JUST watch Tesla expand all 2020 from the revenue created by squeezing shorts.

We still gonna pretend this is the same company as 12 months ago and then act surprised?

How do you say something is undervalued but give a completely qualitative (Aside from net debt) response?

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Man if nikkas dont take them fugazi GME profits while they can :mjlol:

640 a share in the future :mjlol:

Doing what :mjlol:

I got a digital PS5 and cant see going back to physical

I don't know what Ryan Cohen said and haven't read any DD in a week but I think the idea is to move into some sort of subscription based business model that starts coming at stuff like Steam's necks. I don't think anyone's getting excited about their brick and mortar business model :russ: from what I remember there's supposed to be a shift to digital/ subscriptions/ maybe physical a gaming PCs/parts? Idk

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Gonna say this- and before anyone asks no I don't have any quantitative research or anything resembling a logical argument- I'd rather own GME than TSLA over the next 10 years. I do not believe in that self driving shyt.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'd rather own GME than TSLA over the next 10 years.

giphy.gif

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Gonna say this- and before anyone asks no I don't have any quantitative research or anything resembling a logical argument- I'd rather own GME than TSLA over the next 10 years. I do not believe in that self driving shyt.

One of those companies is a lot more forward looking than the other.

shyt I was literally just reading up on their progress on mrna vaccine printers which is also going to be the future in vaccine development

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
glad you know this isn't a take based in logic :skip:

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps

GME's current value is mostly driven by short interest / unusually high options activity. It's hard to be optimistic about the long-term direction of the company once all of this dies down. transitioning to a successful e-commerce business in an area where sony and microsoft sell games digitally on their own marketplaces is going to be incredibly hard no matter who the CEO is. unless you think its meme status with reddit investors is gonna last for ten years (i mean who knows), comparing GME to the clear leader of a new industry with insane growth potential is ridiculous

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what Ryan Cohen said and haven't read any DD in a week but I think the idea is to move into some sort of subscription based business model that starts coming at stuff like Steam's necks. I don't think anyone's getting excited about their brick and mortar business model :russ: from what I remember there's supposed to be a shift to digital/ subscriptions/ maybe physical a gaming PCs/parts? Idk

Why would anyone use Gamestop shyt over steam :mjlol:

Epic has to damn near bribe people to use their platform :mjlol:

We've been raping our consumers since our inception but we want to move over to a sub model. We'll be sure to play nice from now on :mjgrin: