Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I jumped back in at $100 two weeks ago when it first started running again. I posted Uncle Bruce's explanation on here and just left it at that. Didn't want to derail this thread on GME hype as there's other places you can go for that but yeah this shyt is real and it's not too late to jump on the train.

But yeah it's up today because of the Ryan Cohen/ecommerce announcement

I did the same, picked up a few shares again.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i'd suggest some of yall spend this time brushing up on fundamentals - P/E or P/S, PEG, market cap, TTM rev, EPS, etc. a lot of yall's thoughts about price are based on sentiment/name recognition and not the fundamentals underlying the stocks. the market is telling us these matter now, they didn't last year, that's two very different markets. while i think most tech will recover, a lot of these EV/Green/Weed stocks are not gonna rise to the same levels, not quickly. prepare for that if you're continuing to buy in.

I've held off on buying the dip in things like NIO, TAN, CCIV, PLNHF, etc until I can get a feel for how they'll be valued moving forward

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
think its gonna be another bloody week?
haven't been following this stuff long, but since I have it seems if the fed or powell even think about farting everything sells off

FOMC meeting 16th and 17th, selfishly hoping to have another buying opportunity in the next two weeks if I'm being honest

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Play closed above 42 finally.

Thus is up 5% today and 17% over the past bloody month.

70s by summer

i wouldn't buy any of those at these prices. You could be right but to me all these "comeback" stocks are way overpriced now and i can't rely on them to continue to make money like tech does.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sssh you're about to make folks in here start pushing you to the TLR thread. Can't mention that stock in here :mjgrin: nobody cares about it

Went all in at 45 :mjlit: we diamond handing over here

You can talk about GME and AMC I don’t think anyone has an issue with those most of us just aren’t dealing with it.