Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
kmph stimulant abuse disorder drug thats about to undergo clinical trials has the potential to be :wow:

“Among the many potential drug therapies that have been studied for the treatment of SUD, medications with CNS stimulant-like properties have shown the most benefit,” said Andy Barrett, Ph.D., Vice President of Scientific Affairs for KemPharm. “It is believed that by enhancing dopamine signaling in key brain areas, agonist replacement therapies may decrease craving and use of illicit stimulants, promote restorative sleep, and increase retention time of patients in substance abuse therapy. Prior agonist replacement therapies have been limited in part by concerns of their own abuse potential among the stimulant-abusing population.”

instead of selling coke and meth and bath salts imagine a drug company selling LEGAL meth and coke and bath salts that WEAN you off the ILLEGAL meth and coke and bath salts :wow:

This drug could be the great white whale to turn kmph into a 10, possibly hundred billion dollar company :wow:

The only drugs that can truly combat addiction are psychedelics. This just sounds like stimulant methadone.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh those meme stocks bout to fukking fly when that stimmy check gets sent out

i don’t even know at this point. If they already “priced that stuff in” not sure how they do that. But I wouldn’t expect much. Outside of maybe GME and AMC.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don’t even know at this point. If they already “priced that stuff in” not sure how they do that. But I wouldn’t expect much. Outside of maybe GME and AMC.
I think people are mistaking the catalyst of a stimulus announcement and the actual capital that’s going to flow into the market when checks get sent out. Billion dollars of money going into the market is going to raise stock prices. That can’t be “priced in”

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think people are mistaking the catalyst of a stimulus announcement and the actual capital that’s going to flow into the market when checks get sent out. Billion dollars of money going into the market is going to raise stock prices. That can’t be “priced in”

i mean I hope so to. Because money will be flowing a bit and especially into the summer. Also tax returns should be landing.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yes, the market already priced in stimulus. We’re in the anxiety/denial phase IMO.

:manny: This is why I keep buying dips.

When you've seen this pattern enough you just shrug off ( :yeshrug: ) volatility and rapid movements, as other people get scared. :picard:

No matter what happens in life, this chart keeps on trucking upward:

200.gif