Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I need to make a list of companies I wanna buy in on and at what price. I’m almost overwhelmed with the opportunities that are being presented
I do welcome this downtrend as I wanted to enter some solid companies that were navigating way too close to their ATH. I finally got one TSLA share today and I have some lower buys waiting, same for AAPL. I'm eyeing some other companies like ADSK or AMD and hopefully building a solid portfolio around serious long term plays. Hopefully it's just a correction and we're not entering in a bear market :whoa:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Let's start compiling a watchlist. i'm done posting on Cathie.. who cares anymore. let's do something productive.

so ipoe.. down to the $15's. short term risk is about ten bucks. it won't get there. SoFi can sustain a $25 price in my view. So from this point it's looking good
TTCF is a good pick up at these prices. I been just buying those 2 as they continue to fall. I see them both as at least 5 year holds.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if this really is a bear market, then it’s gonna get uglier...I “just” left the tail end of a 2 year bear market (crypto) and crossed over to stocks just before shyt turned ultra green smh...I hope I don’t have to deal with this shyt again...no idea when the bottom is...short-lasting pump fakes...all you can do is buy shyt that is truly on sale (and not last month’s highs) and try and wait it out...that’s just one safe approach tho...there were day traders who made some money during the crypto bear playing their luck with “timing” the quick ups and downs

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
PLTR has a ton of upcoming contracts on the books. They are needed. They are wanted. They are raved about by their partners. it hit highs of $45. They have more deals coming.. i don't know if it can get to $45 near term but $35 could be possible and who cares anyway it's a long hold.. i think it's looking attractive.

Notley

Pro
Daps
I feel bad for folks that traded tech stocks in margin accounts.

Shout out to all the folks in here that gave undeniably strong warnings about margin accounts.

I have no doubt that those strongly-worded messages saved a few folks in this thread. I know I was stopped dead in my tracks from even considering it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
TTCF is undervalued. $1.6B market cap. They can easily 2x-5x from here. They have $200 million in cash. They are vertically integrated. They have more skus coming. So far they are in Walmart and Costco etc.. they haven't even hit grocery stores yet but they are soon.. by the end of the year.

You get a food company that is growing.. and they are in a sector that is going to cont. to grow.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Let's start compiling a watchlist. i'm done posting on Cathie.. who cares anymore. let's do something productive.

so ipoe.. down to the $15's. short term risk is about ten bucks. it won't get there. SoFi can sustain a $25 price in my view. So from this point it's looking good
IPOD/F
PSTH

I'm debating CSP on them in April DTE, but this bleeding needs to settle first

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
I need at Apple $50 please

ae954RP.gif