Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Hum, IPOE doesn't have any real potential floor at it exploded from 12 to 20 in january. Now that it is sub 18, it can fall quite hard IMO above all with no recent news. I'll set some buys in the 12 and 13s, who knows :mjlit:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
eventually happen doesn't mean you know when. powell has reassured he's staying the course two times now and the market is still moving on its own beliefs, you don't just "see that coming"
In the stock market knowing when something will happen is unreasonable. People were calling this to happen saying valuations were getting out of hand.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i don't know what their plan is. They completely sold out of Apple yesterday. They doubled down on Tesla in the high 700s. i'm giving it a chance but this is 6 months of growth being wiped away with these funds.
ARKK and ARKG are back to Dec levels, that's 3 months. and i see that value in selling out of something like AAPL given its size and slow movement, if they feel the price action in TSLA allows for faster growth, makes sense to invest in the companies that will give the faster returns in recovery

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Stay the course on your companies, friends. As much as i'm irritated with Ark, they will right the ship and nothing fundamentally has changed with the companies you own.

if it's looking undervalued by all means buy the dip. This will settle itself out. Just don't buy all at once. Waves... so you don't blow all your cash.

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I need to make a list of companies I wanna buy in on and at what price. I’m almost overwhelmed with the opportunities that are being presented
set a price alert notification on the yahoo finance mobile app, so you will get alerted as soon as a stock falls to the price target you set

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
ARKK and ARKG are back to Dec levels, that's 3 months. and i see that value in selling out of something like AAPL given its size and slow movement, if they feel the price action in TSLA allows for faster growth, makes sense to invest in the companies that will give the faster returns in recovery

my point was they were loading the boat on Tesla during the first dip. hard to see it getting back near ATHs this year with the way Wall Street is moving but giving them a chance :yeshrug: