Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I mean they are high risk funds :yeshrug: we knew that when we got in. These aren’t the funds to hold in this kind of market. Genomics and next gen internet, Robotics even the fintech isn’t doing much and space likely won’t either in this market...very few things are.

nah she doesn't skate... she said she saw 20% gains this year and arkg was going to continue it's ascent :mjlol: if she didn't have the foresight then that's bad management period.

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
Very tempted to buy a straddle on SPY right before jpow speaks, if the premiums look reasonable. Feels likely that the market will pick a direction based on what he says. On the other hand I don't want to suffer unneeded Ls :dead:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I’m perfectly fine with IPOE sitting for awhile and letting the stock marinate below 19-20. Let it push to Q2 it gives more buying time and also the market hopefully will be a little calmer then.

Im holding till I get a large profit off of this as expected but ita crazy to see it go from around 28 last month to now with basically no actual new news pertaining to it.

I still have faith post merger this is a 2X stock at the least so even though Im red af now I can hold for the future. Not biting the loss on this at all

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah she doesn't skate... she said she saw 20% gains this year and arkg was going to continue it's ascent :mjlol: if she didn't have the foresight then that's bad management period.

I think this is one of those times we need to wait until the end of the year to determine rather or not she’s wrong. At this point I’m going to just ride this stuff could all change next month

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Literally nothing has been announced for IPOE in months now its sub 16 :mindblown:

Wtf is going on b
I'm still buying I'm at 375 shares. It was just overvalued. All the SPACs are giving it up right now. I might bite the bullet and get to the 400 shares today but I kinda wanna see if it falls further. BREZ is under $10 right now.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
are we really doing this? we gonna act like she picked companies that flopped while the rest of the market is soaring? if that were the case, sure, she'd get the flack.

what is she supposed to do when INNOVATION COMPANIES ie TECH is in a correction? sell out of all of it and crash these stocks even more? completely abandon the plan and become Berkshire Hataway?

This isn't a correction with growth and innovation. That'd be 10-20%. Her highest holdings are being wiped off the map. i'm giving her a chance to turn it around i'm not selling out of her ETFs... but she deserves to be side eyed when she was completely caught off guard. Fund managers aren't supposed to be completely caught off guard.