Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
the market is telling us they care about fundamentals again, TSLA (and tech) will recover, but yall better adjust to thinking in months-years vs the weeks-months the previous market had us accustomed to

edit: i averaged up on TSLA to 520 from last June-Dec...can we get sub 600? :lupe: that close to my avg would make me feel ok about buying

edit 2: 620 seems to be resistance, last time it hit that premarket it went back up, hit 618 today and went back up

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After 3 days of pump faking the shorts are finally throwing the kitchen sink:ohhh:

3jgukd.png

Bring it down to 108 pussies

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
biotech is -14% from 52 week highs, FB -17%, AMZN -15%, AAPL -16%, AMD -28%, TSLA -57%....not sure how yall wanna hold cathie accountable for stocks and sectors that caved...was she supposed to sell all this and fill her innovation funds with CCL, LUV, BA, KO, and JPM? :heh:

so she gets the credit when her funds are looking good but is absolved when they are trash?

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been feelin like this is gonna continue to be a gradual pullback and it isn’t a mirage or slump. There will be green days but overall it’s gonna be several weeks/months of a step forward then two steps back. Moreso in tech and EVs I think just because of how fat it got last year.

Like others in here have said I think the stimulus has already been priced into the market, people hoping for a pop off of everyone who gets $1,400 running to their robinhood account will probably be disappointed.

I’m still buying dips where it feels right (Nio) and trying to load up on companies I believe in like IPOE / SoFi, but overall I’m pulling back my short term ideas and looking longer. It’s too volatile right now for me to be trying to jump routes on a short term play

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow:
so she gets the credit when her funds are looking good but is absolved when they are trash?

I mean they are high risk funds :yeshrug: we knew that when we got in. These aren’t the funds to hold in this kind of market. Genomics and next gen internet, Robotics even the fintech isn’t doing much and space likely won’t either in this market...very few things are.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
are we really doing this? we gonna act like she picked companies that flopped while the rest of the market is soaring? if that were the case, sure, she'd get the flack.

what is she supposed to do when INNOVATION COMPANIES ie TECH is in a correction? sell out of all of it and crash these stocks even more? completely abandon the plan and become Berkshire Hataway?

you had no problems with the companies the fund was holding when you invested and they were going up, now you think the holdings are problematic because we're in a pullback? like what's your angle other than having a hot take you're sticking by?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
My TSLA buy hit at 625 :wow: Put it when price was 850+. Considering the last couple of weeks, I wouldn't be surprised that my other buys in the 500s hit :francis: I might fukk around and put some others in the high 400s at this rate :scust: