Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
in a year kmph will literally be getting 50-100 mil checks every quarter for their +20% cut of the adhd pie and will only have a cash burn of 1 mil

they have no debt plus they will already have 500 mil in cash on hand due to milestone payments

this is the easiest buy decision ive ever seen.. not to mention they have other approved drugs and other drugs in the pipeline :dead:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Getting paid tomorrow, I guess I'll just buy the dip again

:francis:

A year from now we are going to be begging for these prices, inflation or not.

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
Nothing today matters till powell's speech at noon, I think the market will just be waiting to hear what he says about potential policy changes regarding controlling yields.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
That’s not what I’m saying.

The context is Medicare and Medicaid are at upward spiral spending.

Block grants which are a response medical spending under cut inflation which rises at about 2% a year which leaves a deficit.

Doctors are reluctant to take Medicare and Medicaid recipients for a variety of reasons because they won’t get fully paid out, on average have to go through lengthy paper and the fact that it takes a long ass time for payments to process.

I plead ignorance on this. Does clover streamline the payment process?

kmph has 50 mil in cash already and is literally getting total milestone payments of around 490 mil

theres 0 chance i sell here

I don't think I've seen you have this much conviction in a company since draftkings when it was around $20

:ehh:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Square just bought the majority of Tidal. I don't like that move really. I use YouTube Music and Spotify and it's such a crowded space. I liked Tidal when I got it with my Sprint but I don't see why Square wants it.
:gucci: Spotify marke cap is like 60b. This is a great move for square.