Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Reign X

Pro
Daps
I was on pace to retire in three years with how stocks went last year. But stocks weren’t going to keep running up like crazy.

I believe in the ten companies I own, and am willing to hold for a decade. Interest rate rise hurting growth stocks (mostly what I own) and this gme stuff will knock some money off if funds get crushed.

ghvi and brez looking good, but I don’t got extra cash right now.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
same as i said last week, if you wanna put $ into some companies that are looking undervalued then by all means do that. Don't do it all at once. Buy in waves so you aren't blowing all your cash and the shyt keeps dropping..

Other than that sit tight because tech will come back at some point. i'm personally not putting any more money into reopening plays because those companies have run a lot and they aren't really trustworthy to begin with.

Would i rather have Apple for the next 3-5 years or American Airlines? Well.. i'd rather have Apple. American Airlines is already up towards the mid 20s. i don't see a ceiling beyond previous pre-covid for these companies.

Remember these companies are actual trash and traded sideways for years before covid wiped them out.

Reign X

Pro
Daps

Elon is usually too optimistic in terms of timelines but still good news.

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jerome gotta do something about these spiking treasuries.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ll be buying kmph all under $15

no debt, 1 mil cash burn while SOON bringing in 50 to +100 mil every quarter with a 490 mil milestone payment due soon to be added to the cash on hand tells me all I need to know

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
tenor.gif

This fukking market brehs.

Biden’s presidency has not been off fo a great start with the bombing of Syria, a lack of stimulus, the stock market, and him changing stimulus wage requirements, among other things :francis:

he’s killing it with the vaccines though :ehh:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everything getting killed I see :heh:

Time to just stop staring at my laptop and do something constructive like rewatching the wire and breaking bad :heh:

Yo I said fukk it and started watching sons of anarchy again and will watch the Mayans next...that’s about all I can do.