Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How? The market will start running once the 1.9 Trillion gets through congress. Nothing has been priced in. It is going to be a glorious year for the market.
im not sure tbh

theres so much fukkin money thats been pumped in to prop it up already that i dont feel like it can go that much higher :dead:

9piece

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not sure tbh

theres so much fukkin money thats been pumped in to prop it up already that i dont feel like it can go that much higher :dead:

You are a bear, and thats ok. A major correction and the bears are out. Lol. It will go much more higher. Also, they are 100s of great plays in the market...

9piece

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not sure tbh

Where do you think the 1.9 Trillion is going to? Yes, it will take a while before we get back to the regular schedule program. But we will eventually get there. Be patient.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are a bear, and thats ok. A major correction and the bears are out. Lol. It will go much more higher. Also, they are 100s of great plays in the market...
im not a bear, i just dropped like 30 grand in it in the past week :dead: i just dont see it rocketing up with the year it just had, and all the money thats been printed to prop it up. the idea that shyt is priced in kinda makes sense

but i hope it does :ehh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Buy the ARKG dip or run for the hills?
Boomer Cramer was speaking on biotech being down across the board when advising someone about one of the stocks that’s not worth investing in in its own merit. I’d say it’s still a play, but wait for this market to sort itself out and as healthcare and bio are volatile, be prepared for a possible bust, probably their riskiest ETF until their space one debuts - which given the markets it might be good to buy in early since the price will be depressed

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Can't wait for someone to post the next Chicken Soup video while he wears a Tesla shirt saying it's going to $2,000 soon and you shouldn't invest in anything else. :skip:
$7000 - $10000 this decade.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
right now things are looking bad, especially nasdaq. There's a large gap in volume from 308 to 300, so if 308 can't hold I'm going to say 300 is the next stop for QQQ. TSLA and ARKK are in bear mode right now. I would let it ride out and just not do shyt right now. I really don't see much good set ups for swings but focus on long term names with strength meaning even though market is down, they are showing strength relative to the market. A good example is COTY, one of my long term focus.

Look at the daily charts for the indexes, until we make daily highs that are higher than the last weeks worth of trading days, then I would be careful with buying dips. Patience is key here. Don't get overzealous and think a big gap up means bull mode, we saw that on Monday that's just not true.

Last edited: