Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Can't wait for someone to post the next Chicken Soup video while he wears a Tesla shirt saying it's going to $2,000 soon and you shouldn't invest in anything else. :skip:

Well I mean Chicken and Cathie and everyone into growth were right for the last 2-3 years but I HOPE they continue to do interviews and show their face..

You can't disappear when things are bad. They need to continue to present their case.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Y’all actually trying to make sense of GameStop stock price :gucci:
not really, i mean, it's one thing to believe in the value the squeeze provided/could provide to the WSB crew who is HODLing, it's a whole other thing to be arguing GME is actually worth its current price.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"The net debt formula is calculated by subtracting all cash and cash equivalents from short-term and long-term liabilities. Net Debt = Short-Term Debt + Long-Term Debt – Cash and Cash Equivalents."

tenor.gif

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Twitter fingers

Didnt he recently just buying a billi in btc and then shortly thereafter say its too expensive or something:russ:

I mean Im pretty sure this will bounce back and hus twitter games are 99% manipulating the market to line his pockets so:yeshrug:

he just wanted to drive BTC price down to buy more. after his tweet BTC went from 57k to 43k and took the rest of the market with it. now it's going back to where it was. he probably made a killing

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So i bought KMPH at the top and that shyt ended at 13

I lost money on that play

Laugh at my L folks

:mjlol::mjcry:

seems like the peak time to move on from it was during pre hours but I'm just holding onto it myself. I didn't have a real position built just tossed some extra money into it for about 60 shares.