Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:

so you're telling me a company with a ~1B mkt cap (@15/share) is now worth 8B (124/share) in less than two months with no fundamental changes to point to to warrant that? hell even $40 would be a 2.79B mkt cap...the hell type of dying, niche retail store triples its market cap in two months? congrats to yall holding and pushing the price higher, but if this short squeeze game ever comes to an end, GME aint more than a $40 stock, and that's if it has a real turnaround/pivot plan
The type that has no debt and millions of cash on hand, the type to have a short squeeze to provide even more, the type who has had a overhaul in leadership and the intent to push into broader markets.

You were probably one of the people saying "What kind of auto manufacturer just goes and starts making rocket ships?! :gucci:"

We gon see

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see you're in here venting frustrations for another red day. Got bored in TLR?

no to both...I’m trying to have a conversation with you to see if you can respond without getting personal or posting the same memes/mantra...folks debate positions in here all the time...most recently @Serious with CLOV...it gets a little tense but he presented facts on his side and those who disagreed presented facts on their side...both of which are helpful to those who are curious/on the fence about CLOV...it’s not as personal as you want to make it...folks would just like you to evolve the conversation...you dropped a “random” statement that is incorrect and when I point it out you come at me sideways about TLR business and my portfolio which you have absolutely no knowledge of

The context of the conversation was within the portion of the post you deleted.

...and to be fair that was a bit of a rhetorical question on my end bcuz I understood your point that was an example of the direction of great things to come under the “new guy” that would catapult GME to new heights...so that would be considered a catalyst even tho you didn’t say it verbatim

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no to both...I’m trying to have a conversation with you to see if you can respond without getting personal or posting the same memes/mantra...folks debate positions in here all the time...most recently @Serious with CLOV...it gets a little tense but he presented facts on his side and those who disagreed presented facts on their side...both of which are helpful to those who are curious/on the fence about CLOV...it’s not as personal as you want to make it...folks would just like you to evolve the conversation...you dropped a “random” statement that is incorrect and when I point it out you come at me sideways about TLR business and my portfolio which you have absolutely no knowledge of
This would be all very believable if you weren't trolling the other thread for weeks :yeshrug: and I dont even participate in that one much

Pardon my assuming you were doing it again

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This would be all very believable if you weren't trolling the other thread for weeks :yeshrug: and I dont even participate in that one much

Pardon my assuming you were doing it again

Lets keep it 100 a lot of the cats in that thread need to be trolled for their own good :russ:

Had dudes unironically buying gme at 482 dollars and shyt. They need to be trolled to not do it again.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets keep it 100 a lot of the cats in that thread need to be trolled for their own good :russ:

Had dudes unironically buying gme at 482 dollars and shyt. They need to be trolled to not do it again.
Nope.

They were making a smart an informed investment. Citadel admitted in congress that had they not halted trading the stock would have ran into the THOUSANDS. They weren't stupid, they were cheated and that narrative lets MMs and brokers off for the illegal action that they took thats being investigated RIGHT NOW in Congress.

The DD was right

The investment was smart

They cheated, but only delayed the inevitable. And best of all for us, the grave is only being dug deeper. I doubt we would see these market liquidity dumps if they would have just taken the L. Now its war

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This would be all very believable if you weren't trolling the other thread for weeks...

it wasn’t trolling in either case...I’m not going to preach fake “concern” for you...but I’ve seen this before especially in crypto where folks missed the train on pumps/run-ups, or they were in on it and failed to take profit and so they become mentally stuck to their investment (instead of potentially looking at other opportunities bcuz they felt this was “it” and they didn’t want to miss it again) to the point of falling susceptible to false narratives/catalysts that can be easily disproven...idk if that’s the case with you and whether folks want to stick with it or not is not my business...BUT it’s not helpful to anyone when false information that can be quickly disproven is posted in response to someone asking “why do you think stock X will rise?”...money is at stake here and folks are definitely in their right to question you, me or anyone else (as has been the case often in this thread)...it’s not personal...I’ve even seen folks in here who were initially skeptical about someone’s position or trading philosophy have change of hearts after a healthy exchange

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The type that has no debt and millions of cash on hand, the type to have a short squeeze to provide even more, the type who has had a overhaul in leadership and the intent to push into broader markets.

You were probably one of the people saying "What kind of auto manufacturer just goes and starts making rocket ships?! :gucci:"

We gon see
Balance Sheet | Gamestop Corp.

where are you seeing no debt?

companies get new leaders everyday b, and ahh the nebulous "push to broader markets"

yep, all of that points to an 8x in mkt cap based on fundamentals:salute:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Buy the dip only works in a bull market or an up trend. You buy the "corrections".

If thats not the current scenario, then you're just doubling down your losses.

Also, you should only buy the dip on blue chips. Buy the dip might not be a good strategy for no name stocks that are only up on momentum.

Just my thoughts

Yeah people don’t realize when this bubble bursts, it will take 10+ years for some stocks to recover. Nasdaq took 13 years (excluding inflation) to recover from its 2000 dot-com bubble peak.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it wasn’t trolling in either case...granted I could’ve came across I’m not going to preach fake “concern” for you...but I’ve seen this before especially in crypto where folks missed the train on pumps/run-ups, or they were in on it and failed to take profit and so they become mentally stuck to their investment (instead of potentially looking at other opportunities bcuz they felt this was “it” and they didn’t want to miss it again) to the point of falling susceptible to false narratives/catalysts that can be easily disproven...idk if that’s the case with you and whether folks want to stick with it or not is not my business...BUT it’s not helpful to anyone when false information that can be quickly disproven is posted in response to someone asking “why do you think stock X will rise?”...money is at stake here and folks are definitely in their right to question you, me or anyone else (as has been the case often in this thread)...it’s not personal...I’ve even seen folks in here who were initially skeptical about someone’s position or trading philosophy have change of hearts after a healthy exchange
Ok fair enough. And thank you for that sincere explanation.

Let me clear the air. My main reason for posting all this is because I wanted to challenge that exact notion, to dismiss the situation as just hype that ended and the people who are invested as just fomoing idiots. Because there are people working very hard to make that false perception.
I wanted to share DD I stayed up nights on and acknowledge the history making market wide black swan event we're all being a part of.

I can understand why you would assume I'm one of those who are victims of hype like you say. My problem was when I posted DD people were talking shyt and backbiting. This thread can be quite cliquish. skepticism and/or debate would be expected and appreciated, I got little of that and instead got snide comments based on a perception people made just from looking at the ticker. :yeshrug: I dont like having my intelligence insulted. i pop off on cacs irl over that. so yes I was gonna be an a$$hole when it becomes apparent I was right but it is really about the conversation.

Im no pro stock trader fundamentally, I did forex for a couple years back in 2014. But I'm decent at assessing a situation. Seeing all these coalescing factors in the market, media and internet is why I went in. Im not here to flex, I really just want to share what I learned in this ongoing situation that is making me money rn.