Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Brokers are screwing over everyone atm fam, that's irrelevant FUD.

As far as what GME's valuation a year from now, the most exciting thing is WE DONT KNOW. The gamestop 365 days ago is not the same company. Their debt is gone, their leadership has changed, the business model is changing, even the branding is changing. And most importantly the sentiment around it had completely transformed. People dont look at this company the same. And the market at its core is sentiment backes by money and plotted onto a chart

Point being, this is not a 15 or 40$ stock anymore. If you believe otherwise you'rw just not paying attention. The true price has yet to be revealed but there is still thousands in percent gains owned to shareholders before this stock can settle on a real value/ before the company reveals its new direction

Thats fair, but inherently its business model is still utter dogshyt. If its not 15 or 40 its true value certainly isnt above 100.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:sas1:

Thats fair, but inherently its business model is still utter dogshyt. If its not 15 or 40 its true value certainly isnt above 100.
The business model is changing.

The extent of the change idk, but the new CEO is the former CEO of Chewy and is a good with logistics. Gamestop just added same day delivery on their site as late as a week ago.
:sas2: as long as the change in the business model hasnt been announced yet, there is still waiting gains to be had when it does.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they’ve literally had same day delivery for months...in any event that’s not a major catalyst
I tried to get Cyberpunk from them in December and it wasnt an option ended up going getting it digitally for that exact reason. SDD has only recently been added to their site banner. Same day delivery=/= same day store pickup

Where did I say it was a catalyst?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tried to get Cyberpunk from them in December and it wasnt an option ended up going getting it digitally for that exact reason. SDD has only recently been added to their site banner. Same day delivery=/= same day store pickup

ironically I had the same game delivered to me the same day via their site...it is not new to their site...this can be easily fact checked...I only remember bcuz I literally shredded the receipt this morning

Stores That Offer Same-Day Delivery (for Holiday Shopping and Beyond)

Where did I say it was a catalyst?

then to what avail are you posting it?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Point being, this is not a 15 or 40$ stock anymore. If you believe otherwise you're just not paying attention and you will continue to be proven wrong. The true price has yet to be revealed but there is still thousands in percent gains owned to shareholders before this stock can settle on a real value/ before the company reveals its new direction
:gucci:

so you're telling me a company with a ~1B mkt cap (@15/share) is now worth 8B (124/share) in less than two months with no fundamental changes to point to to warrant that? hell even $40 would be a 2.79B mkt cap...the hell type of dying, niche retail store triples its market cap in two months? congrats to yall holding and pushing the price higher, but if this short squeeze game ever comes to an end, GME aint more than a $40 stock, and that's if it has a real turnaround/pivot plan

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ironically I had the same game delivered to me the same day via their site...it is not new to their site...this can be easily fact checked...I only remember bcuz I literally shredded the receipt this morning

Stores That Offer Same-Day Delivery (for Holiday Shopping and Beyond)
Of my own checking their facebook posted it December 17th for the holiday shopping.

The same day delivery banner was just updated on the website last week. All things considered both these dates are within the timeframe of Ryan Cohen's takeover of the company so mincing words over this is all quite pointless.

then to what avail are you posting it?
The context of the conversation was within the portion of the post you deleted.:huh:
I see you're in here venting frustrations for another red day. Got bored in TLR?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
These growth stocks are getting tore up. All my blue chip companies are fine but these SPACs are getting demolished. I'm - 12% on IPOE and - 10% on TTCF. I guess the days of crazy valuations are over. Hell my CCIV shares are only up 5% from being up over 150%.