Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's your price target for gme? I'm thinking at least 500. Sold half my amc to load more gme. AMC is the safer play between gme and amc but I don't think it has the upside. I think they fukk up by having the offering recently on there part it was smart no bankruptcy but it added over 100 mil shares to float.
At the very least 1k.

And I say that because an institutional investor was getting grilled on TV for investing back when it was 50$ a few weeks ago and he stated his firm had the 1k PT. Cant feel safe with a PT beyond the whales but who knows?

The Hedge funds have only dug their grave deeper since then

Ill hold onto at least 1 share tho for the rest of my life as a momento :wow: to know I was part of history.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GME the most stable stock on the market rn

giphy.gif

Im damn glad to have millions of "dumb money" investors on my side while everyone is getting dumped on

Ay these puts printing tho

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
GME the most stable stock on the market rn

giphy.gif

Im damn glad to have millions of "dumb money" investors on my side while everyone is getting dumped on

Ay these puts printing tho

In a year or less a majority of the positions cats in here are in now will appreciate and continue to do so. We bytching now but if you invested in good companies its just bytching. The shyt will recover. Will GME do the same? :mjlol:

We get it you cooling now but its still a questionable investment. The shyt was at 500 a month ago now its 120 or something and you puffing your chest out. IDGI but do you king. If you make bread off of it salute but many folks not going to drop bread on something that the brokers have already shown they going to scrww you over

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you legit think it ever goes over 325 again?

Stock was under $5 for most of last year. It's new average is between 40-120 thats a huge comeuppance already.

Yes I believe we hit at least 500 again. I just don't know when. Hedge funds have a ton of failures to deliver. Just last week Wednesday and Thursday they owe us 30 to 50 mil shares when it spike from 45 to 200. Close the week over 100.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
what did he do?

Twitter fingers

Didnt he recently just buying a billi in btc and then shortly thereafter say its too expensive or something:russ:

I mean Im pretty sure this will bounce back and hus twitter games are 99% manipulating the market to line his pockets so:yeshrug:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a year or less a majority of the positions cats in here are in now will appreciate and continue to do so. We bytching now but if you invested in good companies its just bytching. The shyt will recover. Will GME do the same? :mjlol:

We get it you cooling now but its still a questionable investment. The shyt was at 500 a month ago now its 120 or something and you puffing your chest out. IDGI but do you king. If you make bread off of it salute but many folks not going to drop bread on something that the brokers have already shown they going to scrww you over
Brokers are screwing over everyone atm fam, that's irrelevant FUD.

As far as what GME's valuation a year from now, the most exciting thing is WE DONT KNOW. The gamestop 365 days ago is not the same company. Their debt is gone, their leadership has changed, the business model is changing, even the branding is changing. And most importantly the sentiment around it had completely transformed. People dont look at this company the same. And the market at its core is sentiment backed by money and plotted onto a chart

Point being, this is not a 15 or 40$ stock anymore. If you believe otherwise you're just not paying attention and you will continue to be proven wrong. The true price has yet to be revealed but there is still thousands in percent gains owned to shareholders before this stock can settle on a real value/ before the company reveals its new direction

Last edited: