Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bumble puts. That company is way over valued even at $65 a share. Honestly I can see them completely tanking and not existing in 5 years. I used the app and it sucks. And even if it were good I don't understand how they can grow from here? They have no moat...Every few years it seems to be a hot new dating app which currently Hinge is what I hear most people are using. Also I think the future of these dating apps is incorporating live streaming to do virtual dates or something which Bumble should have been taking advantage of during quarantine and that's currently not a feature.

what's their ticker symbol?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
People don’t tell you that buying the dip for weeks in a row fukks with your mind :russ: like am I investing in something that isn’t coming back...I was bullish on gilat and gevo and haven’t heard a a mention of them. I was bullish on NIO and PLTR and both are doing me in :mjlol: and I was chasing TSLA and it keeps running in the opposite way of what I want.

Good thing is I can get some more GHVI, IPOE, and Brez. Brez is damn near $10.03

Buy the dip only works in a bull market or an up trend. You buy the "corrections".

If thats not the current scenario, then you're just doubling down your losses.

Also, you should only buy the dip on blue chips. Buy the dip might not be a good strategy for no name stocks that are only up on momentum.

Just my thoughts

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
$BMBL. To add to what I said earlier. I was watching Uncle Bruce earlier and someone asked him about it. I think he said in their underwriting they were valued around $40 a share but IPO's around $80 a few weeks ago and have been falling ever since.

in

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Bumble puts. That company is way over valued even at $65 a share. Honestly I can see them completely tanking and not existing in 5 years. I used the app and it sucks. And even if it were good I don't understand how they can grow from here? They have no moat...Every few years it seems to be a hot new dating app which currently Hinge is what I hear most people are using. Also I think the future of these dating apps is incorporating live streaming to do virtual dates or something which Bumble should have been taking advantage of during quarantine and that's currently not a feature.
Match will end up buying Bumble, watch

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
definitely a long game at this point. seems like every day for the last couple of weeks, i look at my shyt and just

crying-kid.gif
Nollywood for the win

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
if you wanted to play the reopen the right way (which i didn't really.. i sold many too early other than my M1 pie..) you'd have bought all these names at their lows in March and just held a year to March.

What i did was rolled most of my short term reopen gains (eri.. PLAY.. BA etc.) into names that i want to hold for the future but whether that works out for the better than just holding the reopen names we will see. The reopen plays now aren't a deal at all. They were wholesale last year. Now they are damn near overvalued.